NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I own you all. You all should have read the fine print when you joined and #Loopholes
Ok well I’m about to own you too with my next pick and there’s nothing you can do about it.

AnxiousHotKob-size_restricted.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I own you all. You all should have read the fine print when you joined and #Loopholes
My like is not an endorsement. I briefly blew air through my nose.

Category idea: Team Non-Flyers HFBoard member. I want to see what happens when we tag someone who otherwise would never step in here.
How the f*** should I know the names of people outside of here when I don’t remember most of your names bjgoal?

Are you ok?
I’m not so sure now.

I did indeed overlook the stadium series category.

I stopped reading after seeing station series. Am I to believe I HAVE to play my rival there? Can’t I play literally anybody that isn’t in last place?

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Dear @mja,

It’s been a long time, hasn’t it? I hope the weather is treating you well.

It’s your good pal, Striiker, here with a question for you.

So, hypothetically, would we be cool with someone taking an alternate flavor of Cholula, picked as your team condiment - and a wonderful choice by you, I might add - as their team hot sauce? I believe I could have snuck it by the league office, based on a precedent set during The Great Dorito War of 2020. But I have the utmost respect for you and your esteemed franchise, so I wouldn’t dream of attempting such a thing and instead wanted to reach out and ask for your blessing.

I hope this message finds you well and I eagerly look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely and with all the warmth in my heart,
Striiker

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Dear @mja,

So, hypothetically, would we be cool with someone taking an alternate flavor of Chalula, picked as your team condiment - and a wonderful choice by you, I might add - as their team hot sauce? I believe I could have snuck it by the league office, based on a precisdent set during The Great Dorito War of 2020. But I have the utmost respect for you and your esteemed franchise, so I wouldn’t dream of attempting such a thing and instead wanted to reach out and ask for your blessing.

I hope this message finds you well and I eagerly look forward to hearing from you.

Striiker

That's not how it's spelled you uncultured swine

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Dear @mja,

So, hypothetically, would we be cool with someone taking an alternate flavor of Cholula, picked as your team condiment - and a wonderful choice by you, I might add - as their team hot sauce? I believe I could have snuck it by the league office, based on a precisdent set during The Great Dorito War of 2020. But I have the utmost respect for you and your esteemed franchise, so I wouldn’t dream of attempting such a thing and instead wanted to reach out and ask for your blessing.

Striiker
94714BF9-53E8-4633-AF9A-23BE14EAF7AF.jpeg

I don't know why I decided to take these two networking courses. It's almost as frustrating as trying to be a fan of a certain unnamed hockey team.
Anything remotely IT can be summed up by turning it off and on again. Or read the script.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Anything remotely IT can be summed up by turning it off and on again. Or read the script.

If I was paying out of pocket for one of these I'd be even more pissed. Pay college tuition and fees for the instructor to basically hand you the CompTIA course (Which you ALSO have to pay for) and tell you to do it. The "lectures" are literally just pdfs of the CompTIA powerpoints. We're a month in with weekly assignments due and nothing has been graded. It's ridiculous.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I’ll get my picks all made up during football today, Cap.

To whom it may concern

Ya boy got the bivalent shot this morning. The most minor aches have followed, starting around dinner time, but I've felt worse. Way worse. Arm is sore, which has been consistent throughout the dose series.

We got ours right before we left for Canada a couple of weeks ago. Smooth sailing, as always.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Dear @mja,

So, hypothetically, would we be cool with someone taking an alternate flavor of Cholula, picked as your team condiment - and a wonderful choice by you, I might add - as their team hot sauce? I believe I could have snuck it by the league office, based on a precedent set during The Great Dorito War of 2020. But I have the utmost respect for you and your esteemed franchise, so I wouldn’t dream of attempting such a thing and instead wanted to reach out and ask for your blessing.

Striiker

Perhaps we can come to some sort of an arrangement.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Dawn broke over the horizon a short while ago, and now it is breaking my face. The #DarkestTimeline is ironically bright, the c***.

giphy.gif

We start the day with @ajgoal on the clock, yours truly on deck, @Magua on the lido deck, and @Asnito on the lido afterdeck. I have Bernie's pick should he come up today, so someone tag me when he does.

You know how I said "Narco Saints" was excellent? It got goofy pretty quickly out of the blue, and not a good kind of goofy. It's pretty far short of excellent. It's worrisome that the Korean shows they make directly for Netflix have this problem. It's great that Netflix is commissioning a good number of them, but the showrunners seem to try to tailor them to international audiences, and that undercuts the quality quite a lot. Also, there are all these English-speaking dipshits all over the place. That part of the experience is truly horrendous.

Speaking of ear poison, did you hear f***ing ARod yesterday? F*** my life. I've heard him before, but I don't tend to watch regular-season baseball with sound too often, so I haven't been that exposed to him at length before. He was truly atrocious, like James Lofton bad, like Alex Mtzlplk bad, like f***ing 1000 times worse than Collingsturd. Seriously.

Anyway, I have shit to do. Have a nice day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad