NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I think I am going to go with this stuff at this time. A variation of this was used with those breaded pork cutlets in the cafeteria at the uni in Thailand I told you about, and it goes amazing with any rice dish, and I don't really care about hot sauce too much. I like it, but I don't go out of my way to have it. So this is better. Also, I am having terrible trouble deciding on something, so I have to do this one now and hope I can make my mind up later. By the way, I still have never tried sriracha.

inzmmev.jpg

Team Hot Sauce - Thai Sweet Chili Sauce

@Magua

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Where oh where do we want to play our Stadium Series game? We don't know how many times we'll play there, so it has to be spectacularly memorable. Our annual Outdoor Game Location is already the drop dead scenic Fuji Five Lakes, so we're looking for more than natural splendor. Pictured below:

hotel_fujigoko.jpg

And so the Honolulu Ghibli choose as our Team Franchise Stadium Series Location: the Colosseum

And we're not talking about Los Angeles. The beauty of the Quackverse is no damage can be done; this piece of history will be left in pristine condition while we make new history there. And the dimensions work (I checked)! Italy is already re-installing a retractable floor, as we speak, which is expected to be finished next year. And HockeyGuys™, bless their hearts, can make all the gladiator metaphors they want. They're simple pitiable folk -- we can let them have that much.

colosseum_rome_aerial_view.jpg

With a touch of the thematic, Hayao Miyazaki chose the name "Studio Ghibli" after his favorite Italian aircraft, the Caproni Ca.309 Ghibli.

@Asnito -- Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your pick!

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Where oh where do we want to play our Stadium Series game? We don't know how many times we'll play there, so it has to be spectacularly memorable. Our annual Outdoor Game Location is already the drop dead scenic Fuji Five Lakes, so we're looking for more than natural splendor. Pictured below:

hotel_fujigoko.jpg

And so the Honolulu Ghibli choose as our Team Franchise Stadium Series Location: the Colosseum

And we're not talking about Los Angeles. The beauty of the Quackverse is no damage can be done; this piece of history will be left in pristine condition while we make new history there. And the dimensions work (I checked)! Italy is already re-installing a retractable floor, as we speak, which is expected to be finished next year. And HockeyGuys™, bless their hearts, can make all the gladiator metaphors they want. They're simple pitiable folk -- we can let them have that much.

With a touch of the thematic, Hayao Miyazaki chose the name "Studio Ghibli" after his favorite Italian aircraft, the Caproni Ca.309 Ghibli.

You lousy bastard.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Thank you CF88! Outrageous CF88! Superficial CF88! Gainful CF88!

I feel I must start this phase with a strong pick. And this pick is "strong" in the same way that Malort is "strong."

CALIGULA

caligula.jpeg

I choose Caligula as my nude scene. The whole damned thing. The entire thing is one endless nude scene; finding stills without naked humans or genital cake was not easy, but I got that one. And it's not erotic, tasteful, artistic, or sensual nudity, no. It's weird nudity all the way through. This movie has it all; Helen Mirren, Peter O'Toole, and Malcolm MacDowell (all inexplicably), a multi-level freakshow that bumped Judgement Day four centuries closer, Julio-Claudians complete with Creepy Uncle Tiberius, force-feeding wine to a Praetorian before slicing his stomach open to get it back, the worst wedding ever, and a lawnmower that decapitates buried people. One review described it as "a travesty," another as "a moral holocaust." Welcome to the Quackverse. Be happy I didn't take anything from [redacted] or [redacted], I know that @Amorgus would have.

Released in the US in 1980, delayed because the government considered firing all reels to the moon.

@Rebels57

Onerous Rebels! Past Rebels! Resonant Rebels!
I am honored to be remembered after such a long absence. 😂 I now wonder what the redactions are. I sure hope one of them is The Shunting from Society!

And you best be using the full on X rated version with the dwarf.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

hotel_fujigoko.jpg

I already chose two alternate sites in Rome and one in Constantinople knowing this would never drop to me.

Then I ditched all three in favor of something more extravagant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad