NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
That's it, you're under arrest

police-car-flashers.gif
I won't resist a rest.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sunday Funday! Zippety-doo! Go crazy, folks - go crazy! I don't know.

0daae6d0ad21c5f3f35d8bc62a348e5bbfb12d57r1-500-281_00.gif

We start the day with @BiggE on the clock, @Young Sandwich on deck, Bernardo on the lido deck, and Cannon on the lido afterdeck. @Asnito can make up his pick at any time. I still have Bernie's pick, so someone tag me when he comes up - or he could drop in and say that he'll take care of his pick - either way is OK with me - I am, after all, the caretaker of this enterprise, innit.

Yesterday was a crazy day of sports. The English football was God-awful in the morning, but I spent the rest of the day and deep into the night flipping back and forth like mad. I spent a lot of time with that Cleveland-Tampa playoff game on, and that was a mistake. Great ending, but WOOF. I don't remember why I missed so much of the early part of that Seattle game when it was the one I was looking forward to the most, but that also ended well. Then you guys got to enjoy Nola totally making the Cardinals your bitch - that one I didn't care about, but I saw most of it. Right at the end of it I was switching over to the end of the Alabama-A&M game, and the play call that ended that f***ing thing was one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. After that shat itself out, I switched back to the Cardinals game, and was further subjected to the ear poison of AJuice and f***ing Michael Kay, who is underrated in his terribleness.

While all this was going on, I managed to more or less finish the GDT, which I will launch Monday, and I have to warn you - it's really stupid. It's much shorter and less reading intensive than usual, which I did on purpose because I think a lot of people don't like to read that much, and even more people on this forum can't read full stop, but it contains the same amount of stupidity as a full-sized GDT. So take care.

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009
Sunday Funday! Zippety-doo! Go crazy, folks - go crazy! I don't know.

0daae6d0ad21c5f3f35d8bc62a348e5bbfb12d57r1-500-281_00.gif

We start the day with @BiggE on the clock, @Young Sandwich on deck, Bernardo on the lido deck, and Cannon on the lido afterdeck. @Asnito can make up his pick at any time. I still have Bernie's pick, so someone tag me when he comes up - or he could drop in and say that he'll take care of his pick - either way is OK with me - I am, after all, the caretaker of this enterprise, innit.

Yesterday was a crazy day of sports. The English football was God-awful in the morning, but I spent the rest of the day and deep into the night flipping back and forth like mad. I spent a lot of time with that Cleveland-Tampa playoff game on, and that was a mistake. Great ending, but WOOF. I don't remember why I missed so much of the early part of that Seattle game when it was the one I was looking forward to the most, but that also ended well. Then you guys got to enjoy Nola totally making the Cardinals your bitch - that one I didn't care about, but I saw most of it. Right at the end of it I was switching over to the end of the Alabama-A&M game, and the play call that ended that f***ing thing was one of the ugliest things I have ever seen. After that shat itself out, I switched back to the Cardinals game, and was further subjected to the ear poison of AJuice and f***ing Michael Kay, who is underrated in his terribleness.

While all this was going on, I managed to more or less finish the GDT, which I will launch Monday, and I have to warn you - it's really stupid. It's much shorter and less reading intensive than usual, which I did on purpose because I think a lot of people don't like to read that much, and even more people on this forum can't read full stop, but it contains the same amount of stupidity as a full-sized GDT. So take care.
After a wonderful time at a wedding yesterday, Cap'n, I'm good to go. Thanks for caretaking my next pick!

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1665320434506.gif

Are you kidding me? I mean that twat McMahon is gone, right? So why the hell am I still here?

1665320466992.gif

Well jackass, once a Methgator, always a Methgator you drunk piece of shit, now read the card or do you a moment with Brock?
1665320500258.gif

1665320553282.gif

Um yeah, I see your point Mr H, or is it Mr Trips?
You know, speaking of trips, there was this night in Kansas City where me, Tim McCarver and 2 Cambodian hookers scored some acid and
1665320589379.gif

READ! THE! CARD!

1665320614105.gif

Fine! Jeez no one likes a good story these days. Ok, the official fanbase of the Jacksonville Methgators is, yeah this fits them like a toupee on Cosell, their very own neighbors, the fans of the Jacksonville Jaguars! Yup, if there’s two things Jags fans know it’s suffering and rampant drug abuse. Now you can all f*** off!

Official fanbase: JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

@Young Sandwich , wake, bake and find something to take.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning everyone. Here is our hot sauce. It's actually hot and happens to also be a sauce. The word sweet is not included anywhere in the name of our hot sauce.

8504DF69-AF88-4B06-8FFC-065F3A75FC29-29D21481-3405-4765-973C-5408BE962DBB_960x.jpg

Team Hot Sauce - Marie Sharp's Green Habanero Pepper Sauce

@BernieParent could you imagine choosing a hot sauce with the word "sweet" in the name of it? Yikes.

2v70pBR.gif

BernieParent

Mar 13, 2009
"As lovers of the classics, the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks select as their Team Laser Gun one of pioneers of the science fiction genre: the phaser.

"Phasers were the most common and standard directed energy weapon in the arsenal of Starfleet and several other powers. Most phasers were classified as particle weapons and fire nadion particle beams; however, some were classified as plasma weapons and fired forced plasma beams. Based on the intensity and field of the beam and a variety of adjustments, a wide variety of effects could be achieved.

"As we are primarily peace-lovers, we appreciate that the phaser has multiple settings, including the ability to stun a target instead of just killing. Phasers are also effective tools, able to heat objects for basic survival or cut through rock and other substances. The beam could be focused to a single spot or widened to impact a large area.

"It must be said that the real-life use of a weapon that vaporizes its target has the strong potential to cause much more damage than what the sci-fi depiction shows.

"For maximum carnage, phasers can also be set to overload.

"@Hollywood Cannon, are you ready to boldly pick where no one has picked before?"

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Not that, you pervert. Look at what I wrote down for your pick.
I’m not backtracking, chances are I’ll find another category I wasn’t aware of. What he say??

"As lovers of the classics, the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks select as their Team Laser Gun one of pioneers of the science fiction genre: the phaser.

"Phasers were the most common and standard directed energy weapon in the arsenal of Starfleet and several other powers. Most phasers were classified as particle weapons and fire nadion particle beams; however, some were classified as plasma weapons and fired forced plasma beams. Based on the intensity and field of the beam and a variety of adjustments, a wide variety of effects could be achieved.

"As we are primarily peace-lovers, we appreciate that the phaser has multiple settings, including the ability to stun a target instead of just killing. Phasers are also effective tools, able to heat objects for basic survival or cut through rock and other substances. The beam could be focused to a single spot or widened to impact a large area.

"It must be said that the real-life use of a weapon that vaporizes its target has the strong potential to cause much more damage than what the sci-fi depiction shows.

"@Hollywood Cannon, are you ready to boldly pick where no one has picked before?"

Boooooring.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

There are videos out there of turning a toy phaser into the real thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad