NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Finally, FINALLY we get some cloud cover. About f***ing time, Climate Change, you silly bitch.

3390f172043272123dc434206d6ced9c.gif

We start the day with @Young Sandwich on the clock, @BiggE on deck, @Asnito on the lido deck, and MacGruber on the lido afterdeck.

I'll freely admit that my brother has some problems with ... let's call it "consistency of thought." The reason that last pick (barely) works is that as far as I can tell it is shot by the arm of that robot dog he selected. So it's a loophole that slides in. Of course he chose the "I Am Zod" defense to explain it, which doesn't help anything, and of course his accuser used the "Doritos Defense," so we are likely to never hear the end of it, but that's fine. I am merely here to record selections and keep this bitch ticking over as smoothly as possible.

Speaking of smoothly ticking over, that show "Le Bureau des Legendes" is really great. I'm in the early stages of the third season, and the tension has steadily gotten more and more pronounced. It's really well written and acted and directed, and the characters are great. Guess what the only problem is? That's right, it's the American characters they put in. It's pretty unavoidable to have them with a story about international spies, but they found some of the worst plugs you'll ever see to fill the roles. They are like the only sour notes in the whole thing.

tl;dr America is the worst.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
1665497102742.gif

If you wanna know the official hot sauce of Jacksonville Methgators, give me a HELL YEAH!!
Alright, but first, for old times sake, I brought my old pal Vince here to share a beer with Stone Cold. Here ya go pal
1665497133042.gif

Well, damn Steve, that’s mighty
1665497168559.gif

1665497205606.gif

God damn, that never gets old! Now get that piece of trash out of my ring and let’s get on with this! As a proud Texan, Stone Cold Steve Austin knows a bit about hot sauce! So get yourself some ice cold Steveweisers, cause your gonna need something to put that fire out!! The official hot sauce of the Jacksonville Methgators is, Mad Dog 357 #9 Plutonium!

1665497270467.jpeg

Official Methgators Hot Sauce:
Mad Dog 357 #9 Plutonium

@Asnito , come make a choice, sunshine

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Also, can my literacy really be called into question if I never even read that part?

I saw Gun and saw that the weapon was also called a gun instead of a cannon and voila.
Yes, choosing not to read something very much opens the door for literacy questioning.

And do you really want to do your brother dirty by opening up a sanctioned loophole like "I never even read it" for @Lord Defect ? I mean, he's probably used it a thousand times but now he'll have a reputable poster as comparison.

I'm not going to spend time going Doritos on this one, but it's pretty explicit in the description that it's a handheld weapon and that thing is from his mouth. It's also, by name, a cannon and it says no cannons. Yes, people refer to cannons as guns but that doesn't make them handheld.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yes, choosing not to read something very much opens the door for literacy questioning.

And do you really want to do your brother dirty by opening up a sanctioned loophole like "I never even read it" for @Lord Defect ? I mean, he's probably used it a thousand times but now he'll have a reputable poster as comparison.

I'm not going to spend time going Doritos on this one, but it's pretty explicit in the description that it's a handheld weapon and that thing is from his mouth. It's also, by name, a cannon and it says no cannons. Yes, people refer to cannons as guns but that doesn't make them handheld.
If one single other person complains I’ll change it because I’m a man of the people.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Let's make it a quickie. Go Phillies.

The Honolulu Ghibli slather on our Team Hot Sauce: Adoboloco Hamajang Smoked Ghost Pepper

Adoboloco was started in Maui before moving production to Oahu. The brand has been featured on Hot Ones. I don't really use hot sauce on the regular, but "chili pepper water" is a popular condiment on the islands, and Adoboloco takes inspiration from it. Theme theme theme. And there's nothing sweet about this one.

20210314_153842-scaled-e1618314740460-876x1024.jpg

@Captain Dave Poulin -- we should do a Scoville Scale for your spite

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The toads have made in known that they're not big into tattoos but if we have to do it, we want to get something unique. Therefore, our fans will all have their eyeballs tattooed. Yes this is a thing:facepalm:

@Magua save us from this madness

What is tattooed on their eyeballs? That's the category. the TATTOO, not the BODY PART.

EDIT: You know what, nevermind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad