NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
You know what? I lied.

We could probably let this go a bit, but I want to get a pick in while I'm still capable of semi-coherent thought. Also, I know this is a category and I don't have to put any research into it.

I'm not much of a hot sauce guy except in specific food cases. Wings being one of them.

This sauce is the perfect combination of really tasty and really f***ing hot. I need to be in the right mood for it, but it's well worth the morning after discomfort. You can get it from several different restaurants, due to a glitch in the way the original recipe was allowed to move with the chef. I have no idea what is in it, but don't touch anything important until your hands are very clean.

42116637_10155856433286200_4974475068332572672_n.png

Team hot sauce: Jughandle Inn/Whistler's/The 'Wick Bald Eagle sauce

@Chuck Downie

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Look at this. This f***ing attention whore wants to be your president. LOOK AT IT.

tumblr_p7xr3qJI7l1xpp27no1_400.gif

I don't even know what's happening. You know, when I was a kid, after I had walked uphill to school both ways carrying a bucket of water, and the weekend arrived, we could sit down and watch wrestling, right. It would go on for an hour, and it was awesome. The Von Erichs would take on the Fabulous Freebirds, and then one of the Von Erichs would die in some horrible tragedy in real life, but then the show ended, and that Von Erich tragedy in real life was the biggest wrestling-related tragedy real life had to offer. It was sad as f***, but it was basically contained to that hour of watching wrestling. You didn't have to turn on one of the six available TV channels and see a dead Von Erich (RIP) in every show that came on. You see what I'm getting at? This motherf***er and his small-dick energy needs ALL of the attention. He joins EVERY F***ING FRANCHISE THERE IS and ruins them all. He even makes the bad ones worse. Fast and the Furious? Check. Marvel? Check. He even ruined G.I. Joe - that was the first time I noticed this whore, and that's how long it has been going on. It's a f***ing tragedy, man.

We start the day with @Striiker on the clock, @pit on deck, @mja on the lido deck, and Milord on the lido afterdeck.

F*****************************K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Look at this. This f***ing attention whore wants to be your president. LOOK AT IT.

tumblr_p7xr3qJI7l1xpp27no1_400.gif

I don't even know what's happening. You know, when I was a kid, after I had walked uphill to school both ways carrying a bucket of water, and the weekend arrived, we could sit down and watch wrestling, right. It would go on for an hour, and it was awesome. The Von Erichs would take on the Fabulous Freebirds, and then one of the Von Erichs would die in some horrible tragedy in real life, but then the show ended, and that Von Erich tragedy in real life was the biggest wrestling-related tragedy real life had to offer. It was sad as f***, but it was basically contained to that hour of watching wrestling. You didn't have to turn on one of the six available TV channels and see a dead Von Erich (RIP) in every show that came on. You see what I'm getting at? This motherf***er and his small-dick energy needs ALL of the attention. He joins EVERY F***ING FRANCHISE THERE IS and ruins them all. He even makes the bad ones worse. Fast and the Furious? Check. Marvel? Check. He even ruined G.I. Joe - that was the first time I noticed this whore, and that's how long it has been going on. It's a f***ing tragedy, man.

We start the day with @Striiker on the clock, @pit on deck, @mja on the lido deck, and Milord on the lido afterdeck.

F*****************************K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Freebirds vs the Von Erich’s was one of the greatest pro wrestling rivalries of all time. The saga of the Von Erich’s is a sad one though, I believe Kevin is the only one who is still with us.

OK, time to announce the trade:

8d797cf6bacc3d6c83e7b3db1ca7fa8b.png

So obviously I will be taking Cholula Green Pepper Sauce as my Team Hot Sauce.

@pit go ahead when ready :)
This just shows, once again, how incompetent Cuck really is. FFS, all he had to do was throw in a bottle of hot sauce and Auston Matthews would be a Flyer.

It’s too bad there isn’t a hot sauce called 2nd Round Draft Pick.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
You know, that @Striiker kid's not so bad. @Captain Dave Poulin, please move Draisaitl to left wing, flip Pastrnak over to his natural RW, and slot Matthews into the center spot on the NJFZ top line. That's one hell of a line, ain't it boys? If only hockey mattered in the Quackverse. Maybe it will when we get there?

Anyways, Team Serial Killer. This is a tough category. Here at Lakehurst, we're always more than happy to mine tragedy and disaster for some dark humor, but to pick out a real actual serial killer to represent our team is just a bit much. Luckily, there's a fictional killer out there that will do.

88b3d7dea7455d751a315553827fbe2a9652c095_00.gif

Beverly Sutphin AKA Serial Mom is the title character of John Waters' satire of the public's fascination with true crime sensationalism. The great thing about her is that she's versatile. She cooks wonderful family dinners, is a meticulous housekeeper, and can take out anyone that wrongs or annoys her with whatever she has at hand.

tumblr_nwsyt3nDBh1uc71m4o2_540.gifv

16e23bacc395c76d9c25ca2faba846001f4799c6.gifv

She's also demonstrated an ability to get away scot free.

7b4169e54bd29be0468d4569f15ced90.gif

@Lord Defect, don't wear white after Labor Day. Beverly just hates that.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hate to break it to ya, but Cholula Green Pepper Sauce already belongs to the FOG.

View attachment 592772
You picked Tabasco, not Cholula, you senile old bat.

I think I already chose Sriracha as my condiment but I can't remember...so for the FOG Team Hot Sauce, i'm bringing Tabasco Green Pepper Hot Sauce on board. I absolutely drown Burrito Bowls with this stuff any time I go to Chipotle (which is less and less each year but I digress). This stuff is awesome. Just enough hear to warm you up but make you eager for the next bite.

View attachment 591245

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I am stupid - I got them mixed up because I just recently bought Cholula for work because they were out of Tabasco :laugh:

My bad @Striiker!

Cholula is very good too and just like Tabasco, I don't like their regular hot sauce.
First you make me look like a fool by misspelling your prospect picks name and making me think he was still available, now this?!

I'll never forgive you for these atrocities. Till the day I die, I'll curse your name. Then once I'm dead, your ass is getting haunted.

And you know what, I hope your store is out of Green Tabasco forever. Then you'll always have to buy Green Cholula and every time you eat it, you'll remember the time you made an attempt on my life.

ok but for real, I forget like 99% of what I've picked too so I totally get it lol...

Last edited:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
First you make me look like a fool by misspelling your prospect picks name and making me think he was still available, now this?!

I'll never forgive you for these atrocities. Till the day I die, I'll curse your name. Then once I'm dead, your ass is getting haunted.

And you know what, I hope your store is out of Green Tabasco forever. Then you'll always have to buy Green Cholula and every time you eat it, you'll remember the time you made an attempt on my life.
anchorman-will.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad