NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Seems to be really good. She’s acting normal and she get her staples out tomorrow.

Test came back and the lump was a low grade cancer, but her scans were clear so it doesn’t appear to have spread as of right now.
Ugh. When you described the bump, it sounded similar to what we went through with one of our cats when I was a teenager.

We had the cancer bump removed and thought we were in the clear, but it came back about a year later.

Hopefully you caught this early enough that it doesn't come back.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ugh. When you described the bump, it sounded similar to what we went through with one of our cats when I was a teenager.

We had the cancer bump removed and thought we were in the clear, but it came back about a year later.

Hopefully you caught this early enough that it doesn't come back.
Her specific bump was a low grade “condrosarcoma”, which apparently is usually in the nose or bones, which is kinda weird since her was on her shoulder.

The vet said the lab said it was encapsulated, meaning she got all of it, although they would’ve liked if he took some extra buffer zone tissue out too.

So now the pup will see a dog oncologist, just for a second opinion and to see what they recommend.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Why you trying to torment Cap
A685A95C-DF42-40E9-B966-A0DCC4CBCF64.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Our puppies being strong badasses makes me happy, but not surprised. Because they are strong badasses.

DearestDifficultKookaburra-size_restricted.gif

We start the day with @DancingPanther on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, Biff on the lido deck, and Rebel on the lido afterdeck. @GKJ can make up his pick whenever he wants. Hopefully things are going OK for @JojoTheWhale.

You know what the Phillies need more than a first baseman or a third starter? A f***ing groomer. That Marsh character is homeless as f***, and Syndergaard isn't far off. Seriously, when you guys go to games, is there a cloud of fleas in center field? I don't know what more you can ask from Wheeler, though. I have seen him like three times this season, and every time he was dealing. More importantly, let's go Mariners.

I can't believe that f***ing hockey shit starts tonight. Exacerbating everything is the fact that Thursday Night Football features the Bears and the f***ing Headskins. What the f*** are they doing. I don't have anything against the Bears at all, but they are unwatchable. I have plenty against the f***ing Headskins, who are also unwatchable. What does one do when everything there is to watch is unwatchable? It's not like you can watch nothing. What a mess.

Anyway, let's go Devils.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Seems to be really good. She’s acting normal and she get her staples out tomorrow.

Test came back and the lump was a low grade cancer, but her scans were clear so it doesn’t appear to have spread as of right now.

My dead dog was supposed to be killed by one of those bumps but she lived well beyond prediction with it.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Staples are out and vet said she's very happy with how it looks.

It's not red or swollen at all. Once the hair grows back in, it should be invisible.

She was a little trooper too. Did great today, no crying or whimpering, and now she's acting normal with a waggy little tail and everything.

accc30ebbf1b621e9c925694e2b804a9.png
BOOP

That's an awesome girl. Sonja (avatar cancer kitty) is excited to hear how she did.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I barely avoided the bear this morning. I was bearly dressed in a sweatshirt and track pants because it was cold. I almost hibernated.

giphy.gif

Yesterday wasn't a super productive day in here, was it? I think the weed has sent some Quackers into their own hibernation. I'll just repeat myself from yesterday. We start the day with @DancingPanther on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, Biff on the lido deck, and Rebel on the lido afterdeck. @GKJ can make up his pick whenever he wants. Hopefully things are going OK for @JojoTheWhale.

You know, as I do, that it's ridiculous to put the opening game of the season behind the iron curtain of a streaming subscription. It's vile mercenary behavior - not surprising, but evil. And as is ESPN's wont, it is self-destructive for a niche sport that needs exposure. NBC does the same thing, putting the Premier League's opening weekend matches and high profile matches on Peacock. That sport is also still niche in America (the shithole) and is in no way established enough here to be playing these cash-grab tricks with coverage.

But then you turn the f***ing thing on, and you realize that this broadcast belongs behind an iron curtain with radioactive symbols painted all over it. F***ing Emily Kaplan is the poster child of everything wrong in the world today, including the dangers of prescription medicine. F***ing Douchiegross is still dorking the f*** out of everything and trying to be the cute hockey guy. This motherf***er kept calling Hamilton "Doug," except for when he forgot to pull that shit and called him "Dougie." F***ing Levy and Weekes were sitting there in chairs with no table hiding the fact that they look like they spent the offseason spoon-feeding each other Crisco. And then there was the game, the f***ing Flyers and f***ing Devils, trying to outsuck each other. There may have been positives to take from it, but winning that game wasn't one of them. And then there was the fact that the diabolical Thursday Night Football game stole our ability to watch something else.

So basically every other night from now until April is going to be a huge, irritating waste of three hours for all of us. Yeah team. F***.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Yeah, treating the NHL like the NFL or NCAA is an idiotic move by ESPN. The NHL is a league that if you want to squeeze money out of, you best be making it as available as possible. Because the average viewer isn't going to actively seek it out, but may turn it on if it happens to be available

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I barely avoided the bear this morning. I was bearly dressed in a sweatshirt and track pants because it was cold. I almost hibernated.

giphy.gif

Yesterday wasn't a super productive day in here, was it? I think the weed has sent some Quackers into their own hibernation. I'll just repeat myself from yesterday. We start the day with @DancingPanther on the clock, @CanadianFlyer88 on deck, Biff on the lido deck, and Rebel on the lido afterdeck. @GKJ can make up his pick whenever he wants. Hopefully things are going OK for @JojoTheWhale.

You know, as I do, that it's ridiculous to put the opening game of the season behind the iron curtain of a streaming subscription. It's vile mercenary behavior - not surprising, but evil. And as is ESPN's wont, it is self-destructive for a niche sport that needs exposure. NBC does the same thing, putting the Premier League's opening weekend matches and high profile matches on Peacock. That sport is also still niche in America (the shithole) and is in no way established enough here to be playing these cash-grab tricks with coverage.

But then you turn the f***ing thing on, and you realize that this broadcast belongs behind an iron curtain with radioactive symbols painted all over it. F***ing Emily Kaplan is the poster child of everything wrong in the world today, including the dangers of prescription medicine. F***ing Douchiegross is still dorking the f*** out of everything and trying to be the cute hockey guy. This motherf***er kept calling Hamilton "Doug," except for when he forgot to pull that shit and called him "Dougie." F***ing Levy and Weekes were sitting there in chairs with no table hiding the fact that they look like they spent the offseason spoon-feeding each other Crisco. And then there was the game, the f***ing Flyers and f***ing Devils, trying to outsuck each other. There may have been positives to take from it, but winning that game wasn't one of them. And then there was the fact that the diabolical Thursday Night Football game stole our ability to watch something else.

So basically every other night from now until April is going to be a huge, irritating waste of three hours for all of us. Yeah team. F***.
Yesterday we closed so there was no hope for me, but I had no idea I was on the clock. Def don't remember seeing any tags. Wild.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Um, I'm sorry but that's the NJFZ franchise. Is that allowable?

Um, I'm sorry, but are you literate?

"Don't worry if someone already has the movie or actor/actress/other in question. The idea here is that the original owner of that/them will still keep it/them, but you will be able to take a copy of the "nude scene" with you as well."

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Um, I'm sorry, but are you literate?

"Don't worry if someone already has the movie or actor/actress/other in question. The idea here is that the original owner of that/them will still keep it/them, but you will be able to take a copy of the "nude scene" with you as well."

Yes, literate, but it's been a while since I read the category description. Carry on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad