NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – HISTORIC PHASE TWENTY!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Team (face) Tattoo - Gucci’s Ice cream cone

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

@Chuck Downie

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Team Cover Song II - Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons

@pit

Sure, take a cover the the NJFZ Official Team One Hit Wonder. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I guess. Would almost be endearing, if it weren't so pathetic.

Lol I considered taking the English version of the German original.

That would not have met the criteria Cap laid out, as I have exclusive rights to the German original and Cap specified it could not be by the original artist.

This is actually much less annoying than the original version.

Woof. That's a Chuck Fletcher-level bad take. I guess it makes sense for the Methgators to prefer the version sung by Guy Fieri.

Pick incoming.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Official Team Sidekick

What makes for the perfect sidekick? Complimentary skillset? Camaraderie? Courage under fire? Comic relief? Answer: C, for all of the above, and so much more. We are truly thrilled to be given the go-ahead to make this pick. Indy, would you be so kind to announce this one for us?

2b6d0182-6c4c-442e-bc4b-89a93b4930da_text.gif

Shorty's a complete badass by any standard, let alone for a ten-year old. He's got pluck, drives you out of danger even though his feet can't reach the pedals, plays cards with you and doesn't shoot you when you cheat, dispenses nuggets of wisdom to help you live longer, bravely awakens you from a zombie-like state, frees hundreds of child slaves, saves the day, and most importantly, can lay an absolute beatdown on a jumped-up brat when needed. That last one figures to be important for our franchise, given who our rival is.

Sorry, that wasn't very nice of me to say. Let me try to put that more kindly. He's able to keep a self-important child in line (with his fists) when the time calls for it. See @Striiker? That was good, right?

@Lord Defect, do you worst

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Official Team Sidekick

What makes for the perfect sidekick? Complimentary skillset? Camaraderie? Courage under fire? Comic relief? Answer: C, for all of the above, and so much more. We are truly thrilled to be given the go-ahead to make this pick. Indy, would you be so kind to announce this one for us?

Shorty's a complete badass by any standard, let alone for a ten-year old. He's got pluck, drives you out of danger even though his feet can't reach the pedals, plays cards with you and doesn't shoot you when you cheat, dispenses nuggets of wisdom to help you live longer, bravely awakens you from a zombie-like state, frees hundreds of child slaves, saves the day, and most importantly, can lay an absolute beatdown on a jumped-up brat when needed. That last one figures to be important for our franchise, given who our rival is.

Sorry, that wasn't very nice of me to say. Let me try to put that more kindly. He's able to keep a self-important child in line (with his fists) when the time calls for it. See @Striiker? That was good, right?

b644a1d1672da0a52d748997c6bd2ac5.png

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Official Team Sidekick

You know what would have made that film a million times better? A good old-fashioned 80s nude scene. She was fire.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad