NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
FOG Video Game 2

THE LAST OF US

After Final Fantasy VII, to me this is the best video game ever made. Just an incredibly well written story and awesome gameplay.

Perfect timing for this pick too with Episode 1 of the HBO adaptation airing this past Sunday to rave reviews.

71-hlREKk6L.jpg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
FOG Video Game 2

THE LAST OF US

After Final Fantasy VII, to me this is the best video game ever made. Just an incredibly well written story and awesome gameplay.

Perfect timing for this pick too with Episode 1 of the HBO adaptation airing this past Sunday to rave reviews.

View attachment 638318

That was available? f***.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Our team music video is a video I saw at a party back in the 90's. The band is pretty obscure, so I doubt anybody outside JoJo has heard of them. This video is not for the squeamish and features skateboarding gone wrong.

Unsane 'Scrape'

@Rebels57 you're up

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Our team music video is a video I saw at a party back in the 90's. The band is pretty obscure, so I doubt anybody outside JoJo has heard of them. This video is not for the squeamish and features skateboarding gone wrong.

Unsane 'Scrape'

@Rebels57 you're up

Oh no no no, my friend. I am definitely not the only one, although they might not recognize the name of the band. “Comitted” was on the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater soundtrack.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
FOG Team Band II

The greatest Punk Rock band of all time led by the greatest Punk Rock vocalist of all time. None other than THE CLASH.

the-clash.jpg

R-104_Clash1979_Gruen.jpg

Between 1977 and 1985 they released 6 great albums...3 in a row of which are classics starting with London Calling....and none of which should be solely defined as punk.

1977 - The Clash
1978 - Give Em' Enough Rope
1979 - London Calling
1980 - Sandinista!
1982 - Combat Rock

1985 - Cut the Crap

London Calling is my personal Top 10 Albums and always will be.

Sharif don't like it
Rockin' the Quackverse
Rock the Quackverse

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
FOG Team Band II

The greatest Punk Rock band of all time led by the greatest Punk Rock vocalist of all time. None other than THE CLASH.

View attachment 638737

View attachment 638738

Between 1977 and 1985 they released 6 great albums...3 in a row of which are classics starting with London Calling....and none of which should be solely defined as punk.

1977 - The Clash
1978 - Give Em' Enough Rope
1979 - London Calling
1980 - Sandinista!
1982 - Combat Rock

1985 - Cut the Crap

London Calling is my personal Top 10 Albums and always will be.

Sharif don't like it
Rockin' the Quackverse
Rock the Quackverse

They’re taken, Reb. I know this without looking because I did a wasted write-up for Topper Headon as my supergroup drummer. Feel your pain. :laugh:

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
They’re taken, Reb. I know this without looking because I did a wasted write-up for Topper Headon as my supergroup drummer. Feel your pain. :laugh:

I searched the list and only saw that one of their songs were selected at one point...then checked with Cap to see if I could take them and got the go-ahead based on his parameters.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I searched the list and only saw that one of their songs were selected at one point...then checked with Cap to see if I could take them and got the go-ahead based on his parameters.

For f***s sake I was looking under 'C' not realizing all of the picks starting with 'The' were filed together under 'T'.

Whatever The Clash dont care and neither do I.

Skip me for now.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
It doesnt work for me on Mobile..it crashes..its the bane of my very existence.
I think that’s due to operator error.

Just type what you are looking for in your url bar. Then scroll to “find on page” or something similar.
ECCA8DDE-43DB-41A8-A1B9-FBF10A4AD5B1.jpeg

Remember kids, just because I know how to do this, doesn’t mean I know how to do this.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
"As Quackverse owners of Dungeons & Dragons as the Team Board Game and Grim Dawn as our Team Guilty Pleasure, the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks are transparently role-playing geeks at heart. Thus, for our Videogame II selection, we are pleased to have the opportunity to add to our franchise Grim Dawn's multiplayer dungeon crawler predecessor, Diablo.

images
Diablo_Coverart.png

"Volume 1 of the series was released in January 1997, and sequels followed in 2000 and 2012. Diablo IV is due out in June 2023. Beneath the town of Tristram, the player journeys through 16 randomly generated dungeon levels, ultimately entering Hell in order to face Diablo, the Lord of Terror. It combines mouse-directed gameplay with dazzling cut scenes for story advancement.

"What is your preferred character class, @Strawberry Fields?"

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
"As Quackverse owners of Dungeons & Dragons as the Team Board Game and Grim Dawn as our Team Guilty Pleasure, the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks are transparently role-playing geeks at heart. Thus, for our Videogame II selection, we are pleased to have the opportunity to add to our franchise Grim Dawn's multiplayer dungeon crawler predecessor, Diablo.

images
Diablo_Coverart.png

"Volume 1 of the series was released in January 1997, and sequels followed in 2000 and 2012. Diablo IV is due out in June 2023. Beneath the town of Tristram, the player journeys through 16 randomly generated dungeon levels, ultimately entering Hell in order to face Diablo, the Lord of Terror. It combines mouse-directed gameplay with dazzling cut scenes for story advancement.

"What is your preferred character class, @Strawberry Fields?"
Wait is it game or game franchise? I’m banking you read the categories. I sure as hell didn’t. Not past the bold anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad