NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – DDU-DU DDU-DU PHASE TWENTY-TWO!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
"As Quackverse owners of Dungeons & Dragons as the Team Board Game and Grim Dawn as our Team Guilty Pleasure, the owners of the Tampa Bay FireSticks are transparently role-playing geeks at heart. Thus, for our Videogame II selection, we are pleased to have the opportunity to add to our franchise Grim Dawn's multiplayer dungeon crawler predecessor, Diablo.

images
Diablo_Coverart.png

"Volume 1 of the series was released in January 1997, and sequels followed in 2000 and 2012. Diablo IV is due out in June 2023. Beneath the town of Tristram, the player journeys through 16 randomly generated dungeon levels, ultimately entering Hell in order to face Diablo, the Lord of Terror. It combines mouse-directed gameplay with dazzling cut scenes for story advancement.

"What is your preferred character class, @Strawberry Fields?"

Greatness pick

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Sorry for the delay people.

I’m still out and about but figure I’ll get this post in. I’ll admit that I didn’t search to see if it was taken but I don’t believe that it was.

We’re proud to make a selection in the Team TV Show II category.

With that said we will select How I Met Your Mother. This show means a lot to us in the HC household and while it tailed off mightily by the end it was still one of my/our favorites that we rewatch at least once a year (currently doing so).

scale

I yield the floor to my brother, @Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
FOG Team Band II : Take Two

Probably my favorite 80's group and Top 5 overall for me, TALKING HEADS.

31-Talking-Heads-Ebet-Roberts-Redferns.jpg

We already have Tina Weymouth on Bass in one of our bands and Once In A Lifetime as one of our Music Videos. Might as well go the distance.

I dont need to tell most of you how innovative and fantastic Talking Heads were. Between 77 and 85 they released 6 classic albums. My personal favorite, just edging out Remain In Light, is Speaking In Tongues.

Talking_Heads_-_Speaking_in_Tongues.jpg

They also released one of the best concert movies ever made with Stop Making Sense.

david-byrne.jpg

A few favorites..

The a concert movie about the Flyers should be called START MAKING SENSE.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The first thing I had to do was decide between The Police and Bloc Party for Band II. The next thing I had to do was choose between "Silent Alarm" and "A Weekend In The City" for Album II. The vast, vast majority of people would choose the former, because it is a masterpiece. It has their greatest song, "This Modern Love," on it. It f***ing rules. But it's not my choice. Here are three reasons why.

Team Album II - A Weekend In The City

@BigToe

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
The first thing I had to do was decide between The Police and Bloc Party for Band II. The next thing I had to do was choose between "Silent Alarm" and "A Weekend In The City" for Album II. The vast, vast majority of people would choose the former, because it is a masterpiece. It has their greatest song, "This Modern Love," on it. It f***ing rules. But it's not my choice. Here are three reasons why.

Team Album II - A Weekend In The City

@BigToe

No need to fret as Silent Alarm is already coming along with the Sexpos. All bases are covered. We did it.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
You took the best one
The first ones usually are because they have the most engaging story and you are learning how to navigate in the game's environment. I had thought of picking one from another series, [RANCH], that had 3 installments made so far apart from each other that they were completely different gameplays, from big-pixel to geometrically generated to video segment.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you for passing to me, @JojoTheWhale !

Macho JoJo! Bent Jojo! Parsimonious joJo!

I do TEAM ALBUM

I DO DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

This is an all-timer for me. It's just so good. Elite album cover. Elite ending. The band at their absolute peak. Pink Floyd's Joshua Tree.

If you have a shuffled playlist that plays Brain Damage and doesn't include Eclipse, I'll fight everyone within a mile immediately when that occurs.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Thank you for passing to me, @JojoTheWhale !

Macho JoJo! Bent Jojo! Parsimonious joJo!

I do TEAM ALBUM

I DO DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

This is an all-timer for me. It's just so good. Elite album cover. Elite ending. The band at their absolute peak. Pink Floyd's Joshua Tree.

If you have a shuffled playlist that plays Brain Damage and doesn't include Eclipse, I'll fight everyone within a mile immediately when that occurs.
That was Cap’s spite album pick for phase 23.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad