GDT: NHL Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Voynov allegedly beats his wife. Philly allegedly trades for Voynov. Match made in heaven.

penguins2946*

Sportsnet said Pens have inquired on an unnamed Flames defenseman.

I'd guess it would be Diaz, he's cheap ($700k salary) and wouldn't be expensive to acquire. Though still, it doesn't make much sense.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Petry gone...damn...I actually would have been okay with that price tag. Sadly.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Yes, and even with Perron and Winnik, we can't match up with the 3 teams I mentioned.

What do you want JR to do about it? They can't really get the necessary upgrades without a major roster overhaul, which seems like a bad idea this late in the season.

penguins2946*

Yes, that is exactly what the Pens need. Another small (5'10" and 170 lbs) and soft D. Great.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
re engelland: amazing how conditioned by the old regime we are to just expect recidivist idiocy

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
B_GTYhdU8AAfUJb.jpg:large

penguins2946*

What do you want JR to do about it? They can't really get the necessary upgrades without a major roster overhaul, which seems like a bad idea this late in the season.

Not really, unless you consider moving Kunitz out "a major overhaul". We could get to that level with 1 move for a top-6 winger. Obviously that is easier said than done, but we don't need an overhaul.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
As someone metioned. If i had one guess of who was crazy enough to want to trade for a wife beater i would have nailed it and guess the flyers right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad