GDT: NHL Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Aaron Ward's confrontational, whiny personality is grinding on me

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Haha, Ferraro laying the smack down. I love TSN so much.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Dion for 4 million in the middle pair is ideal. It would cost an arm and a leg to get that done though.

The cost if they retained that much would be crazy. But TO wouldn't retain that much.

Price for Phaneuf would probably be high regardless.

penguins2946*

Another east contender gets stronger. It seems like the Habs, Rangers and Bolts are in a class of their own in the East. I'm surprised with how quiet the Islanders have been, I would imagine they would try and make a move for a veteran.

Michael8771*

Another east contender gets stronger. It seems like the Habs, Rangers and Bolts are in a class of their own in the East. I'm surprised with how quiet the Islanders have been, I would imagine they would try and make a move for a veteran.
You know, we did get Perron and recently Winnik.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
really not as much as I thought Petry would get

Yeah it's weird. Some deals, like Coburn and even Connolley, I look at and think "wow prices are high" and then I see the Petry deal and think "hm I thought he would go for more than that".

The market seems really unpredictable this year.

penguins2946*

You know, we did get Perron and recently Winnik.

Yes, and even with Perron and Winnik, we can't match up with the 3 teams I mentioned.

Trading for Voynov after all of his legal issues is exactly something Philly would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad