GDT: NHL Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
If I have to watch Sutter masquerade as a 2C again, I'm gonna need to stock up on some booze.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Let's not forget, if Spaling can't handle the 3C spot, Winnik could be tried there too. And we could also give Sundqvist a shot.

I really don't think it's a good idea to NOT trade Sutter because of a perceived lack of options.

Hell, do the deal early enough and you can still shop for a 3C later if you must.

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks
Pens are in talks with themselves to trade 2015 Crosby for a 2008-2010 Crosby, no news as to what else is being offered or how much of 2015 Crosby salary the Pens will have to retain.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't think Sutter has to be traded, but I think he has to be on the table. Because if he's not, then I really have to wonder about our management's talent evaluation.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Let's not forget, if Spaling can't handle the 3C spot, Winnik could be tried there too. And we could also give Sundqvist a shot.

I really don't think it's a good idea to NOT trade Sutter because of a perceived lack of options.

Hell, do the deal early enough and you can still shop for a 3C later if you must.

Winnik isn't good on faceoffs though.

Michael8771*

it's not until 11:30

there was an earlier workout w/ kadar attended by crosby, ehrhoff, bortuzzo, and downie.
Yeah, and looking at the timeline he was out there only briefly. I hope this isn't concussion related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad