GDT: NHL Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
If it was that bad, he wouldn't even have skated with Kadar. We don't play until Wednesday I'm sure he'll be fine.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Has Winnik even played center that much in the NHL? I remember hearing him in an interview and he talked about playing mostly center growing up but has mostly played just wing in the NHL.

penguins2946*

I'm surprised we've heard so little with the Pens right now. Maybe I'm just basing that on how much has happened in the last 2 years, with the Kesler rumors last year and the splurge of 2013.

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks
Has Winnik even played center that much in the NHL? I remember hearing him in an interview and he talked about playing mostly center growing up but has mostly played just wing in the NHL.

No I don't believe Winnik has ever played center in the NHL. I think Jr and college (UNH) he played center.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I'm surprised we've heard so little with the Pens right now. Maybe I'm just basing that on how much has happened in the last 2 years, with the Kesler rumors last year and the splurge of 2013.

JR got a lot done before the TDL so it's not surprising.

It's fine, all you need to do is pray to Morehouse for forgiveness.

penguins2946*

Does that mean it won't be going anywhere between Detroit and Toronto or that Phaneuf won't be going anywhere?

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Winnik isn't good on faceoffs though.

Doesn't mean he can't play center. Others can take draws.

He's played center as an injury fill-in, not a lot but a little.

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
If Rutherford acquired Perron, Winnik and Laiperre today, everyone would be excited. So if the Pens end up doing nothing else, look at it that way.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
If Rutherford acquired Perron, Winnik and Laiperre today, everyone would be excited. So if the Pens end up doing nothing, look at it that way.

Yeah, from a Pens pov, I am not expecting any moves today. Especially in such a seller's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad