Seravalli: New Jersey Devils have been after Boeser for a few years now.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
Getting smith is like Lundqvist from rangers… smaller D that isn’t really what we need. However, both are decent players and not opposed to them be included (just not the main part).

Would devils take Dickinson or poolman (ideally poolman) with Boeser for a slightly lesser package?

Last edited:

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Getting smith is like Lundqvist from rangers… smaller D that isn’t really what we need.

Would devils take Dickinson or poolman (ideally poolman) with Boeser for a slightly lesser package?

I would think the Devils would be willing to take either one, if not both depending on how much it lessens the return

Reactions: Bettman Returnz

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
I find most Vancouver fans are quite reasonable, but there is always 1 guy that ends up coming in a ruining any thread about these 2 teams... It's sad really

Reactions: zcaptain
Feb 19, 2018
A lot of my fellow Devil fans would balk at giving up Graves, as good as he's been this year he's a lot easier to replace than a player of Boeser's talent is to find, so I'd do this deal
NJD: Boeser + Dickinson + Poolman
VAN: Graves + 22 2nd + 23 2nd

I think most Canuck fans would accept this deal and I’m in agreement with you. The Cap savings give the Canucks an opportunity to add another player for depth out of this deal and two 2nds from NJ is acceptable.

You have a deal in my mind.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Ty Smith is not of significant value? A 2023 1st is not of significant value? a 2022 2nd rounder (basically a late first) is not of significant value?

If we were to rank the value in this proposal it would probably be:
1. Boeser
2. Smith
3. 2023 1st
4. Garland
5. 2022 2nd rounder/Zacha
7. Boqvist
8. Foote

You kidding me
Ty smith has been franking terrible this season.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
You kidding me
Ty smith has been franking terrible this season.
Yup. But you cannot just dismiss his rookie year and him being a multiple WHL D man of the year . He is still a good prospect. It’s not like he is 36 years old and declining. He is playing on one of the worst teams in the league .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad