Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Alex Radulov (1 year, $5.750M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Montreal has always been a good place to be for Russian players. Only thing that worries me is Therrien.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
fd7268eab81550159f9c0e60b23edb94.gif

I'm sure its been posted in the thread earlier, but I'm late to the party. Very interested to see what happens to this team this year.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I'll give it a stab...

1) He was trying to hit he glass because fans were being horrible and got really pissed off.

2) Maybe the coach had some choice words for his family....

The funniest thing is the reaction of the coach, who then... right afterwards, goes about his business as if nothing happened. :laugh:

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Talented player without a doubt. Hypocritical move by Bergevin though in the aftermath of the Subban trade.

CashMash

Jun 5, 2015
Finland
Good contract in terms of value and term. No risk. Probably a great top-6 forward when it comes to pure skillset.

However, if they indeed did trade Subban because he was too much of a character, then wait 'til they get a load of Radulov. He has had character issues in the past and I've seen no indication of them being gone.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The most skilled player not playing in the NHL. Sure there are questions about his behaviour, but Montreal media got in touch with sources who know Radulov and mention how much he's matured. The birth of his child helped change him. And there is no way Habs didn't consult with Weber on this. They wouldn't sign him if he didn't give them his blessing. Being on a 1-year deal can help keep him in line, if need be.

He is a much better risk than Semin and Kassian from last year. I'm liking the Habs. Get Boedker if you can as a UFA or offer sheet Nikita Kucherov and make it hard for Tampa to match.

Now with about 2.5M left in space, I'm guessing trades are coming.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I'll give it a stab...

1) He was trying to hit he glass because fans were being horrible and got really pissed off.

2) Maybe the coach had some choice words for his family....

The funniest thing is the reaction of the coach, who then... right afterwards, goes about his business as if nothing happened. :laugh:
And the player beside him, no reaction at all. Strange

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad