Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Alex Radulov (1 year, $5.750M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HawksFan28

Apr 2, 2006
Oh boy, reading this thread show us the IQ of certain posters!!!!

Radulov is a solid signing for MTL. No risk with High reward, finally Bergevin is doing something right.....

Ok, if you hired a general contractor to rehab your house and he only did half the job and took off with your cash, would you hire him again 3 years later to do another job?

I think not.

Radulov is a little weasel.

He's a great player but that doesn't change the fact he doesn't hold up his end of the contract.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Before I quit on the Habs, I was calling for this signing. Happy to see it happen. He's exactly what the Habs need. If he can show some maturity, watch out. In my opinion, he's already Montreal's best forward.

PSGJ

May 19, 2012
Sweden
it's a risk free signing that can really pay off if they're lucky. Still it is as many have pointed out pretty funny that a guy like Radulov is traded after the Subban trade.

PREDy 4 the Cup

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Radulov is a tool. Feel bad for Shea Weber he has to deal with his stupid antics again in a different city.
Can't wait til habs make playoffs and radulov gets hammered all night and screws up the team and they get beat out. Signing radulov was biggest mistake any nhl team could do.

onlygotmygrade10

Mar 1, 2014
Toronto
As a Leafs fan I do not like this one bit.

Habs are primed for a bounce back season. They have more offensive depth now then they've had in years. C depth is weak but a good group of forwards in the top 9. Not often you get to add a player of that caliber for that kind of term.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Wonder why Radulov chose the Habs especially for a one year deal

Russian connection Markov, Galchenyuk, Emelin, Sergachev.

Played his juniors in Québec city, so is familiar with the culture here.

Knows Weber.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
To all of those who do not have their sources straight, it is Shea Weber himself who told Bergevin that Radulov is a good guy. I'll leave you guys to your beloved speculations...

HawksFan28

Apr 2, 2006
Thanks brother that's all you needed to say

None of that matters if he just decides one day he's going back to the KHL and tells the Canadians to go pound sand if they don't like it...

Radulov should have been banned from returning to the NHL..

Like I said he will be back in the KHL by mid-season. No down 2 years later we will be having the same discussion when he wants to come back...

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
As a Leafs fan I do not like this one bit.

Habs are primed for a bounce back season. They have more offensive depth now then they've had in years. C depth is weak but a good group of forwards in the top 9. Not often you get to add a player of that caliber for that kind of term.

Galchenyuk
Plekanec
Shaw
Desharnais
Danault
Mitchell
DLR
McCarron

the depth is ok if MT isn't a total idiot.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
So, Montreal trades Subban because he enjoyed the spotlight after donating $10 mil to the Children's hospital ... then signs Radulov? Huh.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
None of that matters if he just decides one day he's going back to the KHL and tells the Canadians to go pound sand if they don't like it...

Radulov should have been banned from returning to the NHL..

Like I said he will be back in the KHL by mid-season. No down 2 years later we will be having the same discussion when he wants to come back...

You keep being ignorant ?

I just told you there's an agreement between the leagues and one can't just simply leave a team while under contract

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad