Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Alex Radulov (1 year, $5.750M AAV)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Probably the best forward signed today

Maybe in NHL 16 lol I wouldnt touch this scum bag with a 10 foot pole. He slashed his own coach in the face....

He bails on teams consistently and on his teamates. Hockey is a team sport this guys about number 1.

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
Radulov is such a greedy little weasel.....

Don't worry he will be back in the KHL by December when a KHL team offers him more money.....

The concept of a contract goes right over Radulov's greedy weasel head.

Radulov signed a contract with a new KHL club (Salvat Yulaev Ufa) few days ago. It was certainly more money per year than this 5,75 mil.
Why he left Ufa, for they one year deal with less money is still a mistery to me.

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Weber: "well I at least I won't ever have to deal with Radulov again"

Jim: GOOD GOD, THAT'S MARC BERGEVIN'S MUSIC

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
I don't get the critics. That's just a great signing for Montreal. If it doesn't work, he'll get the Semin treatment. Nothing to lose.

That being said, I think the Habs just got an amazing player.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Apparently Radulov is a completely different person and player these last two years and Bergevin asked Weber about him before pursuing him.

I like it a lot more now.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Radulov signed a contract with a new KHL club (Salvat Yulaev Ufa) few days ago. It was certainly more money per year than this 5,75 mil.
Why he left Ufa, for they one year deal with less money is still a mistery to me.

He never signed anything officially

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Oh boy, reading this thread show us the IQ of certain posters!!!!

Radulov is a solid signing for MTL. No risk with High reward, finally Bergevin is doing something right.....

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
You guys don't know Weber very well. I imagine Shea wasn't going to go primma donna on his new team and say "no don't sign him" but I have zero doubt that Shea isn't a fan of radulov. Shea is professional enough to keep his mouth shut and give the guy another chance, and if Rads toes the line, all will be fine.

maybe a leopard can change his spots, but I'll have to see it to believe it.

If Weber knows Radulov was a problem inside the lockerroom (we mostly know of his issues outside) then he made a big mistake by not sharing it with management. I think Weber is a lot smarter and more responsible than you give him credit for, at least I hope he is.

This is a season on the line, the habs media + Radulov can definitely affect the habs season.

My guess is Weber thought Radulov wasn't bad enough to deal with inside the locker room...he'll just have to be put on a tight leash, no partying or drinking.

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
Anyway, the line Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Radulov is something to be feared if Radulov came to play pro hockey. Great line.

bloudy

Feb 12, 2015
East Vancouver
So I'm pretty new here, but the fact people think Weber, the guy we now have until next century, was perhaps not consulted beforehand is flabbergasting. MB may appear to be on par with the captain of the titanic right now, but seriously...

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I will start to like him if he takes a swing at Therrien.
Not worth the 5+ mil. To much for someone who hasn't played in the NHL in that many years and with his history.
If this speeds up Bergevin getting fired, I'm perfectly fine with it, but only if that happens.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
I will start to like him if he takes a swing at Therrien.
Not worth the 5+ mil. To much for someone who hasn't played in the NHL in that many years and with his history.
If this speeds up Bergevin getting fired, I'm perfectly fine with it, but only if that happens.

Lol ur in for a rude awakening

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
You guys are ridiculous to think that the Habs management didn't talk to Weber about Radulov before signing him.

There will be zero problems between those two

Glad you were in those talks, and not blindly supporting a Russian player like you have so clearly done in the past. So happy we have a real insider on HFB.

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Well he will be surrounded with CHaracter guys. Like it or not, he's one of the most skilled FA on the market.

HawksFan28

Apr 2, 2006

Like I said the guy is a weasel..... How can a player have 2 contracts with two different teams?

Radulov clearly has no idea what a contract is....

Like I said he will be gone by December and the Radulov fanboys will make more excuses for him.

I hate the guy - he has zero character and is absolutely unreliable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad