GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins | 730PM March 3, 2013 | RDS, NBCSN, TSN-HABS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs are a good team. If they lose tonight I will not freak out. All I want tonight is a great effort! Watching the Habs on Sunday nights is rare, it would be a great way to start off the week....beating Boston in their building.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
The Canadiens dictated the rythm the last time both teams met. I'm confident the Canadiens are going to win with the same kind of performance.

774coach

Nov 14, 2005
Watch out for Seguin. He only needed two shifts to burn us last time. With Julien getting the last change, he could do whatever he wants with that little punk.

PUNK ? i can't think of one thing he's done to be labeled:shakehead a punk !

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC
If MT wanted to play both goalies this weekend, should have played Budaj last night and Price against your biggest division rival and battling for 1st place...

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
PUNK ? i can't think of one thing he's done to be labeled:shakehead a punk !

the guy is a little brat...hes got that arrogant little smirk about him that makes you just want to cave his face in.

Not to mention he tried to wash his clothes in a dishwasher back in Switzerland during the lockout. Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
Habs are a good team. If they lose tonight I will not freak out. All I want tonight is a great effort! Watching the Habs on Sunday nights is rare, it would be a great way to start off the week....beating Boston in their building.

A sane and reasonable habs fan? Are you hanging out with bigfoot right now?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Sorry but that's a stupid decision to go with Budaj. Totally stupid. Budaj is there to help Price against weaker teams. You don't start a goalie controversy. And you don't attack what could be an already fragile frame of mind from Price after that game last night. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Contrary to what many are saying, this shows MT does have confidence in Price because he's not altering his usual back to back plan to makeup for yesterday. He's sticking with his plan and showing that its business as usual. Those that want to stick Price in are the ones actually worried about him.

Very true.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Contrary to what many are saying, this shows MT does have confidence in Price because he's not altering his usual back to back plan to makeup for yesterday. He's sticking with his plan and showing that its business as usual. Those that want to stick Price in are the ones actually worried about him.

It did happen that Price played both games...see Feb.2nd and 3rd. The others were split, yet games were chosen wisely. Budaj always played against the weakest opponent.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
I don't expect these guys to show up for the game.

-Plekanec aka little scared girl
-Gionta
-Desharnais
-Kaberle

Guys I expect to show up.
-Pacioretty
-Gallagher
-Galchenyuk
-Prust
-Subban

Hopefully Price shows up.

Plekanec always shows up against Boston.

PricePkPatch*

I remember last times we played with Budaj; the players had a very, very tight defensive system.

After yesterday's game, I believe this is the kind of game MT wants to promote.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Who puts their backup against the 2nd best team in the whole NHL for the sake of "respecting their back-to-back plan".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad