GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins | 730PM March 3, 2013 | RDS, NBCSN, TSN-HABS

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Statement game, everybody be ready for a tight contest. 4-2 Habs with the empty netter by Gionta again.

You need to check out the Bruins GDT for today, it's pretty funny actually.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The Cube-Gorges pairing is awful. Gorges needs to step up in this one. He's being physically manhandled in too many games.

We definitely have to play with a lot more positional discipline than we did against the Penguins. Really worried about our D now.

Bruins were resting last night while we were playing that road runner game with Pens. MT didn't overplay anyone though.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
Here's to a big bounce back game from Price and the boys. I want a Gallagher snipe for the winner.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Destroy the bruins with kindness!

care-bear-stare.jpg

void

Jan 5, 2006
You got that from their GDT? Oh wow, is that Bruins fans idea of a joke? I`m too Euro for this **** I guess.

I don't think it's a joke... People there are replying with "well done!" and "perfect!". Messed up people.

Habtchum*

I am expecting a very tight game.

2-1 or 3-2 in OT or SO...for the Bruins, unfortunately.

I was expecting 5 points this week over 4 games. We got 4 so far. It could had been 6 already, though... :(

Habtchum*

I don't think it's a joke... People there are replying with "well done!" and "perfect!". Messed up people.

Bruins fans have tons of dead brain cells.

Don't be surprised, and don't go on their fillthy board. It's smells like the old Boston Gawden ...Piss and **** and full of rats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country

Meh, it's the internet.

Everyone has an opinion, unfortunately, including those with daddy problems and those that tortured cats as little boys.

I'm not surprised.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
Shucks. Would have liked to give Price a chance to bounce back in a big game

bigtimehockeyfan999*

u see.....that point last night was so important because reguardless of where this game goes..the winner is 1st....would have been such a kick in the gut to go in and win a shootout thriller or something and not be able to say we took over top spot.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Price hasn't played back-to-back games all season, I doubt this has much to do with the game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad