Player Discussion Mitch Marner - On Hiatus

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Marner be traded this off season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
That meme never gets old especially when referring to the Leafs………

Gordie Howe says hi……….
McDavid isn't exactly skating around looking to blow people up

Only a child can't take criticism of their heroes. Jus' sayin'.

LOL. Check his playoff record and try again. He's deathly afraid to take a hit.
He isn't physical but I've seen him put his body in front of pucks, that takes some courage

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
Well they could be locking him in for his new team, but we will wait and see if it happens. It does make sense that they try to get a deal that works.

Reactions: Kazparov

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
Sign and trade would be ideal. Tired of this team of primadonnas and ballerinas who puke, have headaches and afraid of physical contact during playoffs. The whole core is rotten, not just Marner. He is just the most overrated godlike diva with bunch of sycophants in social media.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Ya actual fans of the team, not just certain players and GM will be disappointed. Some of us really want a winning team and 7 more years of running the same crap over again just won’t get it done
Fans of this team are short lived if they need a safe space. That's why most gen xers here aren't part the triggered croud with pitch forks.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Fans of this team are short lived if they need a safe space. That's why most gen xers here aren't part the triggered croud with pitch forks.
Nobody needs a safe place. We just want to win. Nothing to do with pitch forks. Marner is the most useless 11 million dollar player. This is a serious question, are you a fan of the team or just Marner and Dubas. You seem to take so much joy when other posters are disappointed with the direction of the team

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
c821c649-dbc0-4c7c-a54a-3ea650d87811_text.gif

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Could also be a strategy from the team.

Make him an offer that he and his camp don't like and then set the wheels in motion for a trade.

Using the media to get that public perception on their side.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Think about all the stupid shit you've seen just on this team.

GMs are definitely that dumb
I still think it's Shanahan anyway. They neutered Tre when they didn't send Shanahan packing. I guess a paycheck is a paycheck. That's how the core sees it too.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
And a few air heads who will be thrilled to lock in a playoff loser for another year or two of his so called prime, followed many years of decline.
Yeah man. It's like I was saying to someone else a few minutes ago. If they actually sign Marner to an extension, I think that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me and I might be done with this team. Or at the very least officially become detached from any emotional investment I once had with them.

If they are not serious about winning, then why the f*** am I going to waste my time investing myself and watching them?

To see what? More guaranteed 1st round exits for the next half decade? F*** that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad