Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCII: A buyer's or seller's market?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The trade deadline will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Leviticus 19:19 - "Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

Stall, Reimer, and Provorov violate their beliefs every single time they wear a hockey jersey
Life could be a little nicer now if Leviticus wasn't such a bitter prick back then.

Lara Emily

Jul 5, 2013
Y'all I've been wanting to come back here. I've missed Y'all

Seeing how other teams fans have reacted often shitting on queer folk compared to the fun we had mocking Provorov to ahem hell and back! The conversations elsewhere on this goofy site is like Republican Twitterland. I've missed the sassy shit talking of homophobic dorks that went on here.

Man I have so much love and respect for so many of the Flyers fans here.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

Seeing how other teams fans have reacted often shitting on queer folk compared to the fun we had mocking Provorov to ahem hell and back! The conversations elsewhere on this goofy site is like Republican Twitterland. I've missed the sassy shit talking of homophobic dorks that went on here.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
rainbow-puke.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Screenshot_20230324_091522_Twitter.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
As a former fan of his that watched him as much as I could in the WHL, was excited when we drafted him, and then supported him through the ups and downs of his first few seasons, Provorov being the spark that ignites this wave of homophobia across the NHL is really f***ing disheartening.

Can't wait until this asshole is traded.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

You're a Penguins fan, right? Why are you using the wrong second person pronouns? I'm concerned for yinz.

Right but then there's Mets fans

You should've seen my wife's response to the Hoskins news yesterday :sarcasm:

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I'd honestly respect the provorov's and staal's of the world more if they didn't write these convoluted "mah Christian beliefs" statements and just flat out say Pride makes them uncomfortable and that they don't support it. It would still be wrong but at least I could say they are standing up for their opinion. Hiding behind Christian beliefs is just bullshit especially as a Christian myself. Jesus taught us that all people were created equal and that we are ALL sinners. There are many progressive Christians out there that don't tolerate discriminating against a group of people based on how they were born.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'd honestly respect the provorov's and staal's of the world more if they didn't write these convoluted "mah Christian beliefs" statements and just flat out say Pride makes them uncomfortable and that they don't support it. It would still be wrong but at least I could say they are standing up for their opinion. Hiding behind Christian beliefs is just bullshit especially as a Christian myself. Jesus taught us that all people were created equal and that we are ALL sinners. There are many progressive Christians out there that don't tolerate discriminating against a group of people based on how they were born.

Maybe the Staal family uses an abridged Bible with aggressive use of ellipses.

"Judge...lest ye be judged"

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
As usual you guys are all riled up over the wrong thing and missing what actually matters:

Who the hell let the gays steal the rainbow?

That shits not theirs. You can’t own colors. It’s bullshit. Who do we sue over this?

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Jesus said absolutely NOTHING about Homosexuality. It's all Old Testament stuff that was questionably translated anyway. And the New Testament supercedes the Old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad