Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCII: A buyer's or seller's market?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The trade deadline will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
titanic-band.gif

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I still havent been able to figure out who I would need to take off ignore to see this. Feels like this is almost approaching Deady defending a wheelchair tosser levels of bad.
Some total rando. Must have done something in the past to earn an ignore, I guess.

Also, no, not worth the time at all.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I still havent been able to figure out who I would need to take off ignore to see this. Feels like this is almost approaching Deady defending a wheelchair tosser levels of bad.
It’s somebody who hasn’t posted in over two years, and when they were posting regularly it was exclusively in the covid threads.

You aren’t missing anything.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
LA Kings kind of quietly roared back to 2nd place in the west.

I won't be the least bit surprised if the Oilers flame out in the 1st round. Not McDavid's fault but there's far too much emphasis on star power rather than good roster builds. I'm sure people will blame him for not getting to the finals if they fail. Isn't Duncan Keith still on that roster? Yikes.

Edit: I see he retired. Good for McDavid.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Jack Campbell is absolutely terrible.

Oilers won 5-4 in OT, but Campbell allowed three others that were called back on interference/offside.

Not sure anyone's going to give him another job in the NHL; he's sub-replacement level.

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Ok, you weren't kidding. How is this possible?

Not only do they use cheap material and labor, their quality control is virtually non-existent. I wouldn't pay $50 for an "Authentic" Fanatics jersey, let alone a Replica.

Even their t-shirts have bizarre fits. I was gifted a Phillies one for Christmas and the neck/chest area is just weird.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Not only do they use cheap material and labor, their quality control is virtually non-existent. I wouldn't pay $50 for an "Authentic" Fanatics jersey, let alone a Replica.

Even their t-shirts have bizarre fits. I was gifted a Phillies one for Christmas and the neck/chest area is just weird.

I still have a Nike Phillies shirt from years ago and it looks basically brand new still. Fanatics can't even get hat sizes right or consistent.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I got increasingly annoyed with the reverse retro stuff, but it's a shame Adidas time with the NHL already comes to an end. They're still by far the best sportswear manufacturer. Best style, top notch quality, but I guess there isn't much money to be made with NHL merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad