Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LXXXVIII: The Liaison of Doom

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
How did I miss these last year? I guess they wore them in warmups but not the real game. Bring them back full time!

3EC6C9DC-F448-4B3F-89DB-EF19786470D5.jpeg

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011

The Philadelphia Flyers' new hire, John Tortorella, is tied for having the largest coaching staff (eight). Some teams are figuring out how to surround their players with even more resources. The Flyers are one of four teams in the league to have their skills coach travel on the road, along with the Los Angeles Kings, Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers.

The fastest growing area in NHL front offices is analytics. It's tough to track as many teams employ consultants or have staffers with split roles. The Flyers and the Maple Leafs are routinely cited as having the largest analytics departments in the NHL.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

The Philadelphia Flyers' new hire, John Tortorella, is tied for having the largest coaching staff (eight). Some teams are figuring out how to surround their players with even more resources. The Flyers are one of four teams in the league to have their skills coach travel on the road, along with the Los Angeles Kings, Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers.

The fastest growing area in NHL front offices is analytics. It's tough to track as many teams employ consultants or have staffers with split roles. The Flyers and the Maple Leafs are routinely cited as having the largest analytics departments in the NHL.
And boy does it show!

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Daddy G going to be on a line with Stutzle, and Debrincat.

#1 PP, with a dman that’s better than all these turds combined.

Those Sens, and their futile rebuild.

If the Senators didn’t shit down their leg with laughable fit picks the last few drafts, they’d be even crazier. Chuck Fletcher didn’t pay attention to that part either.

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
Daddy G going to be on a line with Stutzle, and Debrincat.

#1 PP, with a dman that’s better than all these turds combined.

Those Sens, and their futile rebuild.

The Senators are looking like a great example of how to properly add core pieces through the draft while still signing a valuable veteran and making a big trade splash.

Debrincat and Giroux vs Hayes and Ristolainen is quite the stark contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad