Minnesota Wild General Discussion - 2022-23

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I didn't see enough of Faber last game, but if this is actually an option, it's odd they wouldn't play him tonight to get him as many reps as possible in the regular season.
My hope is the turnover tonight that lead to the opposing team's third goal is bad enough to get him benched. That would be an absolute back breaker in a playoff game.

Reactions: TaLoN

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
While we're at it, is it too late to get someone who can play over Merrill?

Brodin-Faber
Middleton-Spurgeon
Literally anyone besides the guys we have left-Dumba

Actually looks like a pretty solid unit if Faber doesn't get completely overwhelmed (if he does just swap him with Dumba).

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I didn't see enough of Faber last game, but if this is actually an option, it's odd they wouldn't play him tonight to get him as many reps as possible in the regular season.
I don't think it's actually an option. He also had a pretty whirlwind weekend so a breather made sense too.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Confirmed Ek broken bone????

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I call this intent to injure

You'd think Spezza kneeing him in the head would have sent enough of a message to him to cut this crap out, but I guess to survive that retaliation he must have one really thick skull, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

The Jets are one of my least favorite teams to watch the Wild play because every time they do someone either gets injured, or nearly does.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The league has called Hartman to a hearing today for this. Hopefully it's not more than one game.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Yep, I see a game suspension. Def worthy of one in and of itself. Game got stupid out of hand. Great reffing!

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I'm still not sure Hartman should be required to get out of Ehlers' way. He certainly didn't put himslef unnecessarily into his way, he just played the puck. The video looks worse because he was bracing for contact and you don't see him make the short pass a second before the collision.

Reactions: 7dayBender

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Dang.. Can't be more than a game can it? We have so many things that seem to be going against us.
Isn´t there some kind of rule regarding hearings and suspensions? Like you don´t get called to a hearing if you´re not going to be suspended for minimum x number of games?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
So top players not going to Nashville as expected. But what a mess right now, certainly not optimal with the playoffs coming up.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Wild have called up Walker and Nick Swaney. Never heard about this 2nd kid, could make his NHL debut against the Preds.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
So 2 of the deadline Swedes is gone due to malicious crosscheckings that have gone unpunished by the league. This is infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad