minion's official GM game sign up and early info

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
:nashville is looking to make a deal. They are searching for the following.

- 1st line PWF
- 4th round pick in dispersal draft.

PM me.

Following on the block

- Gaustad
- Blum
- Legwand

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
A Great Leader Traded

gorges_80124.jpg

:habs

Slava Voynov
1st LA 2013
2nd LA 2013

:kings

Josh Gorges

It is tough to lose a Great leader like Josh but Slava gives us a young offensive Defensemen and that trade gives us some added picks​

BigBenSF*

New York is thrilled to announce that they have agreed to terms on a 4 year, 14 million dollar deal with defenseman Michael Del Zotto. The deal also gives Del Zotto a limited NTC.

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
Rick Nash, Curtis Glencross, Jiri Hudler, Roman Cervenka, Matt Stajan, Lee Stempniak, Denis, Wideman, Mark Giordano all AVAILABLE PM ME

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
BREAKING NEWS!​

The :nashville have come to an agreement with the :rangers for the following

:nashville

4th (Dispersal)

:rangers

4th (Dispersal)
Jon Blum

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
I have about 5 different options for each position...there are so many good D that went undrafted

Yeah I am pretty happy with my D at this point my main thing right now is to get bigger on the wings and maybe add some skill as well. I seem to have neglected the whole "goal scorer." type player and went mainly for the two way players.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
Patrick Sharp ($5.900m) / Matt Duchene ($3.500m) / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Gabriel Landeskog ($3.575m) / Paul Stastny ($6.600m) / P-A Parenteau ($4.000m)
Jamie McGinn ($1.750m) / Ryan O'Reilly ($3.000m) / David Jones ($4.000m)
Steve Downie ($2.650m) / Mark Olver ($0.600m) / Milan Hejduk ($2.000m)
Cody McLeod ($1.150m)
DEFENSEMEN
Erik Johnson ($3.750m) / Brent Seabrook ($5.800m)
Greg Zanon ($2.250m) / Jan Hejda ($3.250m)
Ryan Wilson ($2.250m) / Ryan O'Byrne ($1.800m)
Matt Hunwick ($1.600m) / Tyson Barrie ($0.900m)
GOALTENDERS
Cam Ward ($6.300m)
Semyon Varlamov ($2.833m)

What do you guys think so far? Just Curious. I'm pretty happy with it and have some money to spend.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Patrick Sharp ($5.900m) / Matt Duchene ($3.500m) / Corey Perry ($5.325m)
Gabriel Landeskog ($3.575m) / Paul Stastny ($6.600m) / P-A Parenteau ($4.000m)
Jamie McGinn ($1.750m) / Ryan O'Reilly ($3.000m) / David Jones ($4.000m)
Steve Downie ($2.650m) / Mark Olver ($0.600m) / Milan Hejduk ($2.000m)
Cody McLeod ($1.150m)
DEFENSEMEN
Erik Johnson ($3.750m) / Brent Seabrook ($5.800m)
Greg Zanon ($2.250m) / Jan Hejda ($3.250m)
Ryan Wilson ($2.250m) / Ryan O'Byrne ($1.800m)
Matt Hunwick ($1.600m) / Tyson Barrie ($0.900m)
GOALTENDERS
Cam Ward ($6.300m)
Semyon Varlamov ($2.833m)

What do you guys think so far? Just Curious. I'm pretty happy with it and have some money to spend.

First line and pairing is pretty amazing. Going to be hard to contain. Also the addition of Cam Ward is amazing. The guy is just a beast that everyone seems to forget about.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
First line and pairing is pretty amazing. Going to be hard to contain. Also the addition of Cam Ward is amazing. The guy is just a beast that everyone seems to forget about.

Thanks. Ya I really like my first line and even Landy-Staz-PAP I'm pretty happy with as a 2nd line.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:pens

Happy to have added Duncan Keith, Patrick Kane, Brent Burns and James Van Riemsdyk via the dispersal draft. We would still like to upgrade at the wing and are hoping to start trade talks. We are willing to talk about anyone except for Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin.

BigBenSF*

chris-kreider-story-getty.jpeg

KREIDER SHIPPED OFF

Top prospect Chris Krieder was traded to Pittsburgh Sunday night for wingers Pascal Dupuis, Tyler Kennedy, Eric Tangradi, and defenseman Joe Morrow. Defenseman Johnny Boychuk was also traded to Pittsburgh in the deal.

"We feel like this is a trade that will make our forward depth much better," Rangers GM BigBenSF told TSN's Bob McKenzie. "Krieder is a great prospect but his value was very high and we felt like this deal was too good to decline."

TSN's Darren Dreger is also reporting that forward Marian Gaborik is being shopped around. Te Rangers are looking for young guys with low cap hits in return.​

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
chris-kreider-story-getty.jpeg

KREIDER SHIPPED OFF

Top prospect Chris Krieder was traded to Pittsburgh Sunday night for wingers Pascal Dupuis, Tyler Kennedy, Eric Tangradi, and defenseman Joe Morrow. Defenseman Johnny Boychuk was also traded to Pittsburgh in the deal.

"We feel like this is a trade that will make our forward depth much better," Rangers GM BigBenSF told TSN's Bob McKenzie. "Krieder is a great prospect but his value was very high and we felt like this deal was too good to decline."

TSN's Darren Dreger is also reporting that forward Marian Gaborik is being shopped around. Te Rangers are looking for young guys with low cap hits in return.​

:pens Confirm.

We are VERY excited about the acquisition of Chris Kreider. He has tremendous potential and played very well in his first stint in the NHL earning his way to top line duties during the playoffs. He will join a very strong offensive group and adds even more size to our wings. We also strengthen our defense adding hard-hitting Johnny Boychuk. We want to thank Pascal Dupuis, Tyler Kennedy, Eric Tangradi and Joe Morrow for their contributions to this franchise. And thank the Rangers GM for a smooth and easy transaction.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Check the UFA thread for UFA details.

Today, 10/29/12 is Amnesty day. Any player on your roster can be waived with no financial obligation, nor will count against your 5 allotted waives.

BigBenSF*

TSN's Bob Mckenzie reporting that multiple teams are interested in winger Marian Gaborik... Deal may come by early Monday.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:caps use there amnesty day and say good bye to the following :

Tom Poti
John Erskine
Roman Hamrlik
Jay Beagle
Matt Hendricks
Micheal Neuvirth
Joel Ward

Some are gone for Capacity , some are gone because we can upgrade some are gone because of Cap space. Thanks for playing for the :caps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad