minion's official GM game sign up and early info

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
i also like to buyout Mark Giordano he is great top 4 D but i need cap for all the players i'm gonna sign

Karlsson, Jones, Cervenka

Last edited:

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
:avs also drop Greg Zanon.

P.A. Paranteau, Jan Hejda and Semyon Varlamov and prospects still on the block. Looking for a top 4 OFD without a high cap hit and a top 6 winger. PM me if interested. Or if you have a defender like the one I mentioned.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:pens

Amnesty: Paul Martin, Deryck Englland, Ben Lovejoy, Joe Vitale

Demote (2-way contracts): Brian Strait, Steve MacIntyre

Leaves us with about $12 million in cap space.

Current line up:

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
James Van Riemsdyk ($4.250m) / Sidney Crosby ($8.700m) / Patrick Kane ($6.300m)
James Neal ($5.000m) / Evgeni Malkin ($8.700m) / Chris Kunitz ($3.725m)
Chris Kreider ($1.325m) / Brandon Sutter ($2.067m) / Matt Cooke ($1.800m)
Tanner Glass ($1.100m) / Craig Adams ($0.675m) / Dustin Jeffrey ($0.575m)
DEFENSEMEN
Kris Letang ($3.500m) / Duncan Keith ($5.538m)
Brent Burns ($5.760m) / Brooks Orpik ($3.750m)
Johnny Boychuk ($3.367m) / Matt Niskanen ($2.300m)
GOALTENDERS
Marc-Andre Fleury ($5.000m)
Tomas Vokoun ($2.000m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $87,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $75,431,795; BONUSES: $637,500
CAP SPACE (20-man roster): $12,205,705

BigBenSF*

Rangers have 20 million in cap space. Get ready for some craaaaazy spending.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
cross posted with UFA thread:

I'll be doing a UFA update sometime very soon...AHL players are lagging behind. My focus is on NHL.

players who have only 1 offer will sign tonight.

Something for everyone to think about: Boston. He may be in a hurricane area or otherwise have good reason, but reality for this game is that the Bruins, between the dispersal draft and free agency, the Bruins are quite far behind.

I see 2 options

Disband the team and have all player become FA's. Not entirely fair as people didn't budget for Bruin's players being available.

Disband the Bruins and have a dispersal draft. Order would be random, set by using one of the many online randomizers. Run it like a bantam draft. No real set number of rounds, just go until there is no more player interest and end it.

Thoughts?

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site

I'll be doing a UFA update sometime very soon...AHL players are lagging behind. My focus is on NHL.

Something for everyone to think about: Boston. He may be in a hurricane area or otherwise have good reason, but reality for this game is that the Bruins, between the dispersal draft and free agency, the Bruins are quite far behind.

I see 2 options

Disband the team and have all player become FA's. Not entirely fair as people didn't budget for Bruin's players being available.

Disband the Bruins and have a dispersal draft. Order would be random, set by using one of the many online randomizers. Run it like a bantam draft. No real set number of rounds, just go until there is no more player interest and end it.

Thoughts?

I'd say leave them as is, or do a draft but again, salary could be an issue so we would likely need another amnesty period or increase the cap to $90. But my vote would be for leaving the team as is.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT

I see 2 options

Thoughts?

If you do decide to fold him an increase in cap would not be needed but more or less just another amnesty day. Pointless to do a dispersal draft with them as really it would only last 12 to 15 rounds.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...

I see 2 options

Thoughts?
Leave it as is or do a draft.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
The Dawn Of A New Team

Today marks the day of a new era in Nashville Predators organization. We have reached terms with the following three players.

- Ryan Clowe
- Nikolai Kulemin
- Martin Hanzal

All three add exactly what we wanted in our bottom six. We hope they will create a shutdown line that will stop the leagues best for years to come.

Also we would like to take the time to announce the addition to our coaching staff. After being let go by his club due to it folding the Nashville Predators have reached out and agreed to terms making Dave Tippett their new head coach. Things are about to get a lot more defensive in Nashville.

2sharks_dallas46b_medium.jpg

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:pens

THE FINNISH FLASH LANDS IN PITTSBURGH

108080544.jpg

The Pittsburgh Penguins are happy to announce the signing of future hall of famer, Teemu Selanne! At 42 years of age Teemu adds a wealth of experience, and adds another dynamic offensive player to our line up. He will skate alongside Evgeni Malkin and James Neal as well, he will recieve top unit power play time.

We also are happy to announce the signing of Nick Foligno to a 2 year deal. The feisty forward will be a great fit in our bottom 6 adding grit and excellent 2 way ability.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
Umberger, Carle sign in Colorado!

230px-R_J_Umberger.jpg

Carle%26Stastny.jpg

The Colorado Avalanche announced the signing of R.J Umberger and Matt Carle today. RJ signed for 1 year at 975k and Carle for one year at 1.2 mil.

" We are happy to add them both to our team. R.J has quietly been a 20 goal scorer every year since 2008 who can hit and grind as well and Carle is capable of hitting 50 pts in or eyes and is a great addition to the squad. He also comes back to Denver where he played in college with our current captain Paul Stastny.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:edmonton

Hiller
Clarkson
and the FLASH in Edmonton!!

Making it.

Hall-Tavares-Eberle
Fleischmann-Zetterberg-Hemsky
Clarkson-Nugent-Hopkins-Yakupov
Smyth-Belanger-Jones
Eager/Petrell

Streit-Boyle
Smid-Petry
Whitney-N.Schultz
Peckham/J.Schultz

Hiller
Dubnyk

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
We need a GM to take over the New York Islanders in IR4 GM's game (in the sticky).

If you are interested, take a look at the rules and send me a PM.

Thanks!

EDIT : We have our guy.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad