minion's official GM game sign up and early info

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Wait...what?

Sorry that was a miss type. Need to edit. I have like 4 windows open one is my Inbox dealing with trades 1 is updating my roster, one is capgeek and one is Notepad preparing for UFA. everything is getting jumbled together do not be surprised if my Roster has UFA on it.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Sorry that was a miss type. Need to edit. I have like 4 windows open one is my Inbox dealing with trades 1 is updating my roster, one is capgeek and one is Notepad preparing for UFA. everything is getting jumbled together do not be surprised if my Roster has UFA on it.

Don't scare me like that...:laugh:

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
Love the avatar by the way :handclap:

Thanks. He is one of the few on my list of people I want to meet and have a beer with before I die. I feel like his stories would be amazing.

Also would like to report I have heard rumors swirling that #Preds are trying to work out a deal to make their defense much more structurally sound. I would rank it at a E3.14

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:flyers are working the phones, but hesitant to really make a move until free agency starts to sort itself out.

Talbot, Lilja, Gervais, Rinaldo, and Wellwood can be had for picks.

Bryz....make me an offer.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
BREAKING NEWS!!!!​

After countless hours of sitting around eating chinese food and rambling the Preds and Flyers have made a deal once again!

:nashville

Luke Schenn

:flyers

Roman Josi

I would like to take the time to thank Josi for all he has done but to also welcome Luke to the team.

BigBenSF*

:rangers

Stepan is being shopped around. If you have a 1st/2nd line winger and a young defenseman lying around make an offer for him!

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
:nashville
Gaustad Is currently on the block we are looking for a 2nd round pick in the entry draft in return.

BigBenSF*

Rick Nash is on the block. Looking for young players with upside and possibly some picks in the dispersal draft if we go to 4 rounds.

Speedster

Just a king.
Dec 28, 2011
Canada
FORWARDS
Daniel Sedin ($6.100m) / Henrik Sedin ($6.100m) / Alexandre Burrows ($2.000m)
David Booth ($4.250m) / Ryan Kesler ($5.000m) / Chris Higgins ($1.900m)
Mason Raymond ($2.275m) / Manny Malhotra ($2.500m) / Jannik Hansen ($1.350m)
Zack Kassian ($0.870m) / Maxim Lapierre ($1.000m) / Dale Weise ($0.615m)
DEFENSEMEN
Alexander Edler ($3.250m) / Dion Phaneuf ($6.500m)
Dan Hamhuis ($4.500m) / Kevin Bieksa ($4.600m)
Jason Garrison ($4.600m) / Keith Ballard ($4.200m)
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)
Cory Schneider ($4.000m)
Roberto Luongo ($5.333m)

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:caps are looking for :

1st pairing D-man
3rd Pairing D-man
2nd line Center
Elite Goalie

If you have any of thesse you might move pm us.. anyone could be moved but certain people are hard to get..

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:flyers will be here to talk trades until about 2 central. Busy all night, so I would strongly prefer rounds 3-4 happen sooner than later...

Anyway, we're happy with you our team is coming together, but will talk on B. Schenn or Couturier for a player better now, worse in the future. Bryz still can be had for cheap if you want a good goalie.

BrodieGoat

May 24, 2012
Hey guys by accident i ignored the Dispersal draft thread so now i can't see it how am i supposed to go on it ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad