minion's official GM game sign up and early info

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
The Nashville Preds welcome Feds to our team. He will be a great addition to our third line.

EDIT: I would also like to announce we have placed David Legwand on the trade block.

Last edited:

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
:kings here

Rumours are saying that Jeff Carter is going away from Kings with the aquire of Toews.

Toews
Kopitar
Richards
Stoll

Nice Center depth ;)

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
O'Reilly on Board

The Avalanche organization are proud to announce the resigning of Ryan O' Reilly to a 5 year 3 mil. per year contract. We look forward to having O' Reilly on our squad for the future.

120211-NHL-Colorado-Avalanche-PI_20111203003400511_660_320.JPG

BigBenSF*

Jeff-Carter-1.jpg

CARTER NYC BOUND

:rangers :kings

Center Jeff Carter is the newest addition to the New York Rangers, as last night he was shipped to the Rangers in return for defenseman Dan Girardi. We would like to thank Girardi for his time and wish him the best of luck in LA. Carter is a big time addition to the already stacked NY offense and will take the second center spot away from Derek Stepan.​

BigBenSF*

callahan.jpg

RANGERS CAPTAIN SHIPPED TO BOSTON

:rangers :bruins

The trades kept coming in the Big Apple last night as former Rangers captain Ryan Callahan was traded to Boston for defenseman Johnny Boychuk. NYC also received Boston's 2013 2nd round pick and Boston received NYC's 2013 5th round pick. NYC has named Marc Staal the Rangers new captain. Congrats Marc and happy trails to Ryan!

With that Marc Staal is off the block until further notice.​

BigBenSF*

Rangers feel like dealing tonight :yo:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:pens

Looking to add a top 6 winger and top 4 D. With plenty being available through the dispersal draft, we are willing to talk trades on any players, the exceptions being Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Kris Letang.

Guys like Tyler Kennedy, Paul Martin, Chris Kunitz, Matt Cooke, Matt Niskanen, picks, prospects and possibly dispersal draft picks can all be discussed!

One of Marc-Andre Fleury or Tomas Vokoun can be had if teams are looking to improve in net.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
The :flyers, after picking OEL, have a trade to announce to further help our D corps.

We have acquired, from Calgary JBo and Sarich for Mezaros and Grossman.

With Timonen, JBo, and OEL all being more offensively-oriented, I would like to move one of them, straight up, for a defenseman of similar skill level that is a hard, physical player. If interested, contact me.

Still will trade Bryz

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
The :flyers, after picking OEL, have a trade to announce to further help our D corps.

We have acquired, from Calgary JBo and Sarich for Mezaros and Grossman.

With Timonen, JBo, and OEL all being more offensively-oriented, I would like to move one of them, straight up, for a defenseman of similar skill level that is a hard, physical player. If interested, contact me.

Still will trade Bryz

Great trade. You have done a great job with your defense and still have a potent offense.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Everyone on the :caps can go besides Ovie , Backstrom and Kessel.
We also want to move up in the 2nd round draft , so if you are above me and wanna work out a deal let me know :)

Last edited:

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Jeff-Carter-1.jpg

CARTER NYC BOUND

:rangers :kings

Center Jeff Carter is the newest addition to the New York Rangers, as last night he was shipped to the Rangers in return for defenseman Dan Girardi. We would like to thank Girardi for his time and wish him the best of luck in LA. Carter is a big time addition to the already stacked NY offense and will take the second center spot away from Derek Stepan.​

:kings confirms.

Mike Richards is OTB for now, for good wingers and good defenders.

Rod Scuderi also OTB

ted2019

History of Hockey
Oct 3, 2008
pittsgrove nj
I'm not sure if I can still do this, but I was really unable to be online yesterday (preparing for Hurricane Sandy, most likely a direct hit). I would like to use my amnesty on.

Jamie Langenbrunner ($1.500m)

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
:caps are looking to move Mike ribeiro pm me if interested , he can play a nice 2nd line center , im not looking for a lot in return but something nice.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I beleive we still are in the amnesty period right ? i would like to amnesty

Joey Crabb , Wojtek Wolski AND Jack Hillen

Last edited:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
1- Oilers are buying out Darcy Hordichuk/he joins Jason Strudwick at Oilers nation.

2-I have a tantalizing package of Gernat, Rieder and Correy "Power-Potter-Play" available for anyone lacking some 7.5 prospects and want a depth defender.

:edmonton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad