minion's official GM game sign up and early info

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Still shopping Bryz. He won't be expensive. If you're at all interested, let me know. He's a very good goalie, just needs a change of scenery.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Amnesty day and dispersal draft info

Remember today is an amnesty day. Any player can be/waived released and it will not count against your 5 allowed season waivers.

I'm going to put up a dispersal draft thread after this one. If it is your pick, please feel free to make your pick at any time. The official draft clock will start at 4 pm EDT (3 central). Teams will have 15 min to pick. I've had something pop up tomorrow night that I must attend, so I'll be pushing to get through the draft. Please if you look in and see you're up before the draft officially starts, again feel free to make your pick. Just make sure the order is followed.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Remember today is an amnesty day. Any player can be/waived released and it will not count against your 5 allowed season waivers.

I'm going to put up a dispersal draft thread after this one. If it is your pick, please feel free to make your pick at any time. The official draft clock will start at 4 pm EDT (3 central). Teams will have 15 min to pick. I've had something pop up tomorrow night that I must attend, so I'll be pushing to get through the draft. Please if you look in and see you're up before the draft officially starts, again feel free to make your pick. Just make sure the order is followed.

So we can make picks today if it's our turn?

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Worth the Kost
The Flyers have acquired Sergei Kostitsyn for Fedetenko and a 3rd in the ENTRY draft. SK will round out our top 6 nicely. BEst of luck to Ruslan.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
:flyers amnesty Jody Shelley.

Also of note, Chris Pronger has been placed on LTIR/amnestied. Per minion, he will not play this year due to injury.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Scaring stuff in the dispersal draft. So far...

Hall-Tavares-Eberle :nod:
Hemsky-RNH-Yakupov :yo:

Stammer finally gives MTL a #1C

Parise-Koivu-Kovy . Parise and Kovalchuk back on the same team.

Karlsson-Buff
Enstrom-Bogo

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
:edmonton

Buying out the Bulin Wall.

nikolai_khabibulin_oilers.jpg

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Ovi-Backstrom-Kessel

This dispersal draft is making some DIRTY line combos.

EDIT: Fro is up. It could be awhile. He's on weird hours over there.

Last edited:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Mike Ribeiro ($5.000m)
Brooks Laich ($4.500m)
Roman Hamrlik ($3.500m)
Michal Neuvirth ($1.150m)
Wojtek Wolski ($0.600m)
Jay Beagle ($0.900m)
Jeff Schultz ($2.750m)
Tom Poti ($2.875m)
Jack Hillen ($0.650m)
John Erskine ($1.500m)

Are guys we are looking to move , if you have interest in one please contact us , im looking for thesse type of deals..

Ribeiro + For another #2 Center
Neuvirth/Holtby + for a better goalie
Brooks laich + for #2 LW
Others make me an offer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad