minion's official GM game sign up and early info

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
:avs still looking to trade a center. Duchene,Stastny and O'Reilly all on the block. Looking for a good D-man + a 3C, will vary depending on which center it is. Also looking to move up in round 2 of the draft so PM me.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Taking offers on Gorges-good shutsown defensemen with a cheap cap hit

Cole is getting some more interest 4 teams in the race now

ted2019

History of Hockey
Oct 3, 2008
pittsgrove nj
Andy McDonald
Chris Stewart
Alex Steen
Patrik Berglund
Brian Elliott
Jake Allen
Ty Rattie
Phillip McRae
Ian Cole

All on the trading block

BigBenSF*

New York Rangers are looking to trade down in the second round. We have the next pick and would like your second round pick plus a top 4 defenseman in return.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Sad To See Ya Go Colesy

cole1.jpg

:habs

Filip Forsberg
Evgeny Kuznetsov
Jeff Schultz
1st WSH 2013
2nd WSH 2013

:caps

Erik Cole

It was very tough to trade Erik Away but It was a deal that helps the Team moving Forward. We were also able ot add some good young talent to our Team.​

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Sad To See Ya Go Colesy

cole1.jpg

:habs

Filip Forsberg
Evgeny Kuznetsov
Jeff Schultz
1st WSH 2013
2nd WSH 2013

:caps

Erik Cole

It was very tough to trade Erik Away but It was a deal that helps the Team moving Forward. We were also able ot add some good young talent to our Team.​

:caps confirm , Wanted cole , didnt need spects for a 1 year game nor the picks. Thanks for the trade habs

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I know , but you guys dont understand.. kuznetsov and forsberg dont help my team in a 1 year game , nobody else is re-building and cole was the only peice i wanted from the habs (that the habs where moveing) i know its an overpayment , but im overpaying with stuff i dont need.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Frustrated about a deal that just fell through. B. Schenn, Matt Read, Kimmo Timonen, and Sean Couturier could all be included in a deal for a top DFD.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
The :nashville organization regrets to inform they are cutting ties with the following players. We thank them for their time and wish them their best of luck.

- Scott Hannan
- Brian Mcgrattan
- Nick Spaling
- Gill

Also I would like to note Nashville is open to trading one of its young and up coming D in

- Ellis
- Josi
- Blum
- Klein

We are looking for top 6 forwards with size.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2