Confirmed with Link: Mikael Granlund for a 2nd Round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
I guess...
thinking-kid.gif

If Zucker walks this summer, we'll still have his BFF replacement for two more years.

Maybe Hextall has a plan to get a competent 3C, create HBK 2.0, and finally send Big JC into the sun.
Then again, maybe he just woke up bats**it crazy again without his pills.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
It's odd to move so much cap and this is likely the most they'll move maybe. I mean this can't be it right? I like MG but knowing how he'll be used kind of is a bummer.

Tell me you know nothing about the player without telling me...

giphy.gif
lol huh? nothing i said is wrong.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Huh? He’s been awful in the playoffs.
Nah, you just don't like the move and r throwing s*** off the wall. He has 32 points in 59 games and I believe has eight or nine points over his last 13 playoff games. That's not exactly horrible.

Reactions: Coastal Kev

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
It rocks how like the Rangers for example are already much better than us, and they got Vladimir Tarasenko and Patrick Kane, and we got Mikael Granlund
I don't think Hextall had in mind to make moves like them, he knows we are gonna fall on our asses so he did something to help Zucker out.

farscape1

Jun 22, 2010
Pittsburgh
Considering we might not even make the playoffs and if we do we probably get swept, so how does adding $5M for 2 more years help us? Kinda alot for a 3rd line player and will he play Center so Carter will play Wing? Would not be shocked if Hextall signs Zucker now to a long term contract.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
People might be overreacting on here

Granlunds numbers at ES is only a little better than Kapanen over the past few years, despite Granlund getting easy shifts, higher ice time and being put in situations to succeed. Granlund is also one of the softest players in the league and doesn't play defence. He's a capdump that's declining

Reactions: Victor Z and Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad