Matthew "The Knee" Tkachuk suspension incoming?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazkat

Feb 19, 2015
The level of stretching that some flames fans do to defend this guy is ridiculous. You can see his leg go up and then he instantly drives it down on Campbell's back. The fact that this guy has history makes this clear and cut for me. Honestly, what a POS play by him.

So many of the justifications sounds just like when Gio does his "oopsie I totally accidentally took someone's knee out (again)" thing

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Well, 2016 Flames team has roughly the same core as today. Even going back two years my statement is true.

Same core? The core players of the Flames are soft.

Regardless, same core or not the Flames are currently 29th in hits/game. They aren't the Flames of years past.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Same core? The core players of the Flames are soft.

Regardless, same core or not the Flames are currently 29th in hits/game. They aren't the Flames of years past.
And yet they were 6th in playoffs last year. I’m sorry but I’m taking the flames over leafs any day of the weeks for “toughness”

Reactions: Luckylarry

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Hopefully a few games. He's a POS that needs to learn to just play hockey and drop the extra crap.

Score08

Apr 6, 2017
I would’ve liked Bogo to cave his face in but at that stage of the game with less than a minute left and only up by one he wouldn’t want to take a retaliation penalty and put the Flames on the power play. For the situation he did about all he could.

my bad, I only saw these clips, I didn’t know the game situation. I suppose that dictated the response, but I still wanted someone to pound his face for that. Not saying it would be right but I could almost understand if he did it to anyone else on the ice, but you can’t let that happen to your goalie. This guy, and scumbag plays like this is why hockey still needs fighting. Sorry but that’s just my opinion I know it’s not very popular.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Since we are playing the flames next, I hope so lol

Would think that Price would have assault him after that, for sure
Price was mean AF when he was younger and he still has an edge in him

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
And he'll step up for that fight, if needed. But I don't think there was any intent and both teams will have forgotten about it by Tuesday's puck drop

Don't think so. Hate to say it but one of the things I was most looking forward to with this Canadian Division (and it's probably the same for all the Divisions) is the physicality that is sure to arise from playing the same teams over and over. (but I'm not excited to see this type of stuff)

But we'll see.

I hope Campbell is alright, he got that knee right on the plate of his helmets back part. I've never worn a goalie mask but I'd imagine that is not a soft blow.

I would not be surprised if Campbell had his brains scrambled a bit there.

Don't care if there's a suspension though. But I do know that if Kadri was still on the Leafs and had this exact same video evidence, he'd get suspended for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad