Matthew "The Knee" Tkachuk suspension incoming?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Forget about the knee. Suspend the entire Flames roster for wearing those uniforms. We want retro 24/7/365.
This right here...These new 3rd jerseys suck balls, and I have no clue why the Flames would keep them in circulation...The ‘Blasty’ sucks too.

Best to stick with their retro 80s home/away.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
Time to see Simmonds drop the gloves and then TSN can have a 15 min segment about his fight and leadership B.S. Bogosian had a chance to respond and he barely shoved him off.

Well since no call was going to be made on Tbag the only thing that Bogo could do he did... if he grabbed that little prick and gave him a man beating the leafs would be down a man (and knowing the way dpos is he'd end up suspended himself somehow ) and the flames would have a chance to change the outcome of a 4 pt game.

Better to wait and feed him his lunch as he has to face us another 8 times.. this tuesday being next.

Enjoy feeling like kings for a day after beating the lowly nucks.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
The guy should probably focus on playing hockey, he’s been horseshit at that so far this year. Only produces on the PP, and not dangerous at all.

Doubt he wastes his time fighting a scrub like Simmonds though

Mar 26, 2010
Dirty play, intent to injure. Someone is going to seriously take Tkachuk’s head off one of these games. He needs to learn to take a loss like a man. No need for that BS theatrics.

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
Because karma is justice without thw satisfaction.

Dont pull that snowflake victim card bs
Live by the sword... better be prepared to die by it.
So then who should fight Simmonds after? Wouldn’t it be better for the guilty people to be suspended or banned?

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
So then who should fight Simmonds after? Wouldn’t it be better for the guilty people to be suspended or banned?
I remember when I discovered hockey. Nobody should fight Simmonds for a fight that is just wiping the slate clean.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC

The men playing know he f***ed up and broke the code. Everyone knows what happens when you cross the line.

In a perfect world the DOPS would do their job but as we all know thats about as likely to happen as Gary dropping dead tomorrow.

They created DOPS and due to its inability to protect anything but the byline that the league truly doesnt give a shit this is what happens. Players will be forced to take things into their own hands and start handing out their own form of justice.

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
I remember when I discovered hockey. Nobody should fight Simmonds for a fight that is just wiping the slate clean.
Unfortunately it doesn’t always work that way. And it’s a sad way to look at things. I have no love lost for Tkachuk, this behavior has no business in anything. But just wishing someone gets punched because of it is juvenile. I am glad you discovered hockey though. Great that the game is growing.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Alternative angel:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rude Dog and BM14

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
The league should suspend him and make a statement that any questionable play when the outcome of a game is no longer in doubt will be suspended and players better try their best to avoid anything that could be construed as illegal or they risk suspension.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
No kidding.

I'm so confused. This play clearly shows and even magnifies the part where his leg is pushed out causing him to fall on Campbell. So now he's falling, and no matter what he does with that leg there is going to be contact with the head unless he does the splits mid-air. Once he's falling, from his foot being bent around and pushed, there isn't much that can be done and this angle shows that, and shows the leg comes down on the head no matter what, he just tucks the leg. The intentional part is whether Campbell gets a shin to the head which isn't good, or if he gets all of Tkachuk's body weight from his hips into his head.

Seras

Dubas supporter
Sep 1, 2015
New Westminster, BC. Canada
Dirty, rough, brutal is all part of the game, but rarely do you see a player trying to hurt another player, Matthew looks like he is trying to hurt people out there at times.

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Unfortunately it doesn’t always work that way. And it’s a sad way to look at things. I have no love lost for Tkachuk, this behavior has no business in anything. But just wishing someone gets punched because of it is juvenile. I am glad you discovered hockey though. Great that the game is growing.
he joined earlier than you...

Reactions: Mez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad