Matthew "The Knee" Tkachuk suspension incoming?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
All these Edmonton fans are so unbiased.

How about the actual league officials, who have decided not to do anything about this play, as it was a nothing play.

Saying that its ok because the refs are blind and the DoPS has proven to be as effective as a AA meeting at a bar means nothing.

But keep talking like that.
You will be whining like a kid when its flipped around and someone takes a player of yours and stomps him with no repercussions.

Reactions: Neil Racki

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
So your argument is he pulls back his leg and drives it forward because of Brodie?

Brodie trips his legs and pulls his stick back, pulling out Tkachuk's ankles. Brodie's stick is still in Tkachuk's ankle at the moment he hits the ground. When someone using a hockey stick to pull your ankles back, and you have forward momentum, yes you will fall forward onto your knees.

Reactions: Nanuuk

Score08

Apr 6, 2017

How about the actual league officials, who have decided not to do anything about this play, as it was a nothing play.

Did you just call me an Edmonton fan? Nope, try again. Bruins fan, only clicked on this thread because I thought it was going to see another over reaction by leaf fans to some slight against them. But this clear as day a dickbag move, and anyone trying to explain the physics, and gravity and all this other crap about it not being a straight knee drop to the head is embarrassing themselves. Just stop already.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Saying that its ok because the refs are blind and the DoPS has proven to be as effective as a AA meeting at a bar means nothing.

But keep talking like that.
You will be whining like a kid when its flipped around and someone takes a player of yours and stomps him with no repercussions.

Lol. Okay let's just take the call away from the refs and officials and leave it up to the experts then....fans of opposing teams on a hockey message board.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020

Don't be ridiculous. The NHL are clueless morons. When a game breaks out into a war because the idiots refuse to officiate the games properly they will probably be too damn stupid to understand why. And don't forget Dops is run by a guy with only 1 and a half brain cells left.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Brodie trips his legs and pulls his stick back, pulling out Tkachuk's ankles. Brodie's stick is still in Tkachuk's ankle at the moment he hits the ground. When someone using a hockey stick to pull your ankles back, and you have forward momentum, yes you will fall forward onto your knees.

Uh huh. Your leg like totally cocks back and drives forward. That always happens when I fall. :help:

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Lol. Okay let's just take the call away from the refs and officials and leave it up to the experts then....fans of opposing teams on a hockey message board.

Does DOPS ever leave it to the officials or do they review video afterwards? Do officials ever miss calls?

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
Don't be ridiculous. The NHL are clueless morons. When a game breaks out into a war because the idiots refuse to officiate the games properly they will probably be too damn stupid to understand why. And don't forget Dops is run by a guy with only 1 and a half brain cells left.

Funny thing is the biggest black marks on hockey almost always stem from people not being held accountable earlier.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
The flames will feel the wrath of Jason Spezza.

I'm sure the Flames are terrified. Is Spezza going to sprinkle his bone dust on Tkachuk and bore him with meandering stories about the war? At least make the threat credible, like Simmonds.

Reactions: al secord

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I'm sure the Flames are terrified. Is Spezza going to sprinkle his bone dust on Tkachuk and bore him with meandering stories about the war? At least make the threat credible, like Simmonds.
The poster was totally being serious. Your sarcasm detector isn't broken at all.

Ninety7

go oil go
Jun 19, 2010
Canada

that’s a big reach

talk about disingenuous.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
that’s a big reach

talk about disingenuous.

Is the stick there or not? Brodie is a professional athlete. He' strong.

The only one reaching....is Brodie....with his stick into Tkachuk's legs.

Last edited:

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
Tkachuk def did that on purpose.

Yup, the only question is "what" did he do on purpose

Given his general spinelessness there's an argument to be made that the fall and landing on Campbell was on purpose, but that getting his left leg under himself as quickly as possible wasn't malicious, he was just turtling into the fetal position as quickly as possible. After all, he's not exactly the type to let something unimportant as another player's safety standing between him and cowering in fear

Score08

Apr 6, 2017

And forgive me for not putting all my trust into the “league officials”. Just because someone has the word ‘official’ next to their name doesn’t mean they are qualified. For several years now DOPS has pretty much proven to be at best ineffective, and at worst complicit by allowing some of these trash plays to go unpunished. The only thing that’s missing is one of those old goofy shannahan video breakdowns where he explains the gravitational effect and the earths rotation that caused the unintended knee drop.

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Is the stick there or not? Brodie is a professional athlete.

The only one reaching....is Brodie....with his stick into Tkachuk's legs.
The stick is it between his legs?

I’ve seen players battle infront of the net dozens of times in a game in thousands of games. I can’t recall anyone ever lifting their legs like that and land their knee at the back of the head of a goaltender.

I appreciate your effort with mental gymnastics. But dude, seriously
9d8d0cef1b249d7c0f2021dc834e36f3.gif

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC

Are you seriously saying that the ONLY people that see its obviously an attempt to injure a key member of a top divisional rival are leaf fans?

Its been everyone BUT flames fans who has said that. Actually thata n9t true as 8ve aeen a number of flames fans who agree it was cheap dirty and suspendable. Get a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad