Massive changes coming to Vancouver Canucks coaching staff Monday

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I can't believe any sane qualified person would take any sort of job with the Nucks right now. Not until ownership and management clean up all this nonsense and come up with a clear direction of the team.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
Canucks should ride with him and continue to lose. Ownership is dumb not to have started tanking last season for local boy Bedard.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
It's a new thing every day. What a dysfunctional mess of an org. We are never gonna win a cup.
Kings fan here in peace.....

I felt the same about the Kings for years. Keep the faith bro. It'll make it all that much sweeter when you guys finally win a cup. Hang in there man, it'll get better. It might not be as quick as you like, but it will get better.

If Ted Lasso taught us anything, it's
1674239895581.png

1674239901947.png

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Boudreau is genuinely a good person and he absolutely does not deserve the f*** around Vancouver has done to him this year. I'm not sure I've ever seen a Coach treated so poorly by the organization it works for before. To literally know you're going to replace him for weeks if not months, not even try to hide it or the interview process ongoing in the background... And even put the blame on the teams struggles almost squarely on the coach and not the piss poor job of management to make good roster decisions and an ownership group that gets involved in things they know nothing about...

It is for that reason above all else that I hope they continue to be a laughing stock organization for years to come. I hope they pick ~10th overall for the next decade and never break this trend of embarrassing, perpetual mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad