GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ron*

Clifford got the worst of that.
z9z6.gif

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
That was a useful fight, and I am thrilled to have viewed it. The game has been enhanced.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Guess i haven't disappeared in awhile eh? Still looking for that crazy epic Quick game to silence the naysayers..
But relax he's my favourite player which is why im but hurt seeing how he plays...people at work are bullying me cause i praise Quick like crazy...these jokes are just my frustrations coming out...didnt mean to offend

Fair enough I guess. Just crazy to call him cloutier 2.0 when the only goal against tonight was a back door tip in by our own player. My point is people are now looking past all the grade A saves he's had to make--and early--in order to get nervous when someone cranks a crossbar.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
I was probably just remembering wrong. Seem to remember Boll doing something to someone at one point.. hmm.

Rise from the Ashes

Price defies corsi
Sep 13, 2005
Pointe-Claire, QC
Watching Toffoli, I feel as though his skating has improved, but not sure. He surprises me with his tenaciousness and confidence at holding onto the puck even with no options available. He may be a sniper, but he does a good job generating space for his teammates to then find him back.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Watching Toffoli, I feel as though his skating has improved, but not sure. He surprises me with his tenaciousness and confidence at holding onto the puck even with no options available. He may be a sniper, but he does a good job generating space for his teammates to then find him back.

It's too bad the Kings are going to trade him to Toronto for David Clarkson.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Our guys are playing exceptionally impressive in this 1st

Against a team that is missing 8 regular players to injuries, including Bobrovsky. And I thought it was pretty even. The Kings need to slow it down a bit, the BJ's are a faster team and esp with the Kings missing key D back there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad