GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ron*

Cardiac Kings. Every friggin' year. February rolls around and they remember they have to win games. Whee!

It's frustrating and exasperating. Some experts predicted a division win this year with one saying they could even win the President's Cup. (!!!)

What a joke.

Ron*

Ron hasn't given up since 1967. Can't imagine a rough patch after a second Cup would make him.

Just like your intestinal track, Ron never stops flowing.

I will never give up. But this ****ing team, I would like to shoot them sometimes. So much talent and so much ****ing around this season.

We can make all the excuses about some injuries and the Voynov situation, but as I look up and down this roster, it's not like one guy is going to make us that off-kilter. I will say that our defense corps has been struggling all season; and I know DL is trying to remedy that. I've kind of got my fingers crossed that Voynov is found not guilty and can return relatively soon to the lineup. A daisy-fresh Voynov can make a big difference in the playoffs (assuming we get there).

Ron*

Just like your intestinal track, Ron never stops flowing.

I get the double entendre, by the way. Might even be a triple entendre, given the results of food that I eat at some restaurants.

Someone who frowns upon Tommy's and Wild Wings should be banned from making Intestinal Track references. #partyfoul

Tommy's is alright. I eat there maybe two or three times a year. With as crappy as that food looks, I can recall having a slight stomach upset only once after eating there. When I go there, I stock up on the vegetables (tomatoes, pickes, onions). That seems to cut through the ill effects of the chili.

Maybe I go there today. Haven't had a good Tommy's burger in a while. Maybe my intestinal tract will flow more freely after a meal there. :)

Captain Mittens*

Someone who frowns upon Tommy's and Wild Wings should be banned from making Intestinal Track references. #partyfoul

If you don't understand the artist that is Jason Squirties, then we can't be friends anymore

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
If you don't understand the artist that is Jason Squirties, then we can't be friends anymore

But, how can we be lovers when we can't friends?

200_zpsip3dvnnw.gif

Winning the Interwebs, one post at a time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad