GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Thats not all on Quick, but with that said. Come on Quick, if your going to get beaten it should be high not low.

True, but if Nolan has any smarts he doesnt throw that pass blindly into the middle when all his teamates are down below along the boards. Thats the only way the 3 on 2 can happen.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Why is Quick being blamed for not being able to stop another Kings breakdown? It'd be nice if he were in god mode (and he isn't) but these plays we're giving up that lead to scoring chances against are just complete dog ****.

Probably because Jhonas Enroth stops some for Buffalo..and Quick stops none?

Chain

Feb 2, 2014
Thats not all on Quick, but with that said. Come on Quick, if your going to get beaten it should be high not low.

It's definitely not, just part of it. It started with that terrible pass from Nolan.

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
I get it free this year because I have a Rogers share everything plan. I didn't expect that. The games that are on Sportsnet's channels are also part of Centre Ice.

This is the 2nd time they've ****ed me by having it on Sportsnet Ontario or East. Just waiting for a call back from Shaw. Worked last time when I *****ed, they gave me East free for the night. ***** mode is getting ready for a sequel.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
I'm sorry, I don't understand you.

I'm saying Buffalo with a much worse defence has had games where Jhonas Enroth won them games they otherwise shouldn't have, including games with wtf Defensive blunders...however, pretty much every single time LA has had a defensive blunder, it ended up a goal...so that's what defenriates a good from a great goalie imo..

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
It'd be nice if Gaborik scored, given this is his 1st game playing against the Jackets since he got traded.

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
Quick is such a heartbreaker , why has he fallen so much??? I wonder if a goalie coach change will do him any good a la Carey Price...just don't know what to say so depressing :(

Quick always plays poorly when he wants to do too much. When he is focused and plays the game the team needs, he's lights out. I know it sounds dumb, but he cares too much about this team.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I could just see Nolan saying "Hey Muzzin, watch this!" before the pass. :laugh:

He made it worse after pass, instead of getting into a defensive position, he went for a hit completely taking himself out of the play. He was the only King going the wrong way:laugh:

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Quick always plays poorly when he wants to do too much. When he is focused and plays the game the team needs, he's lights out. I know it sounds dumb, but he cares too much about this team.

He seems to be his worst enemy and hardest critic i'm sure...no one should ever doubt his commitment to this team

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
I'm saying Buffalo with a much worse defence has had games where Jhonas Enroth won them games they otherwise shouldn't have, including games with wtf Defensive blunders...however, pretty much every single time LA has had a defensive blunder, it ended up a goal...so that's what defenriates a good from a great goalie imo..

I think Quick is playing merely average atm AND the defence sucks. Nobody's falling from grace or anything so dramatic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad