GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chain

Feb 2, 2014
+++ for our character guys, clifford, nolan (some might disagree), regehr, brown, mcbain, king, lewis

have been playing above average to great...within their limits

Carter is alive and well which is good news

Toffoli, is currently our star player (outside of superstar Doughty of course)

props to Stoll also tonight... give credit where credit is due

players that need to step up: Kopitar, Quick, and Muzzin

Pretty much agree on all counts except I'm not sure on Nolan. And Quick hasn't been standing on his head like we're accustomed to seeing but I think he's been alright.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
if we win this and the 'cougar cannots lose, that's an indirect 4 pt night right thereeee!

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
Don't mind saying it.....this has been one of the better game by the Kings tonight. No backing off and in constant attack mode. Bravo

Which is why so many of this season's performances have been so frustrating, from where I sit!! :)

Still, gift horse... mouth...

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
is it just me, or is McBain a damn wizard in the offensive zone, man this guy is good with the puck on his stick.

Chain

Feb 2, 2014
Please Sutter, don't take Carter and Toffoli off the same line ever again.

taz346

Jan 8, 2008
Not there, but here
Which is why so many of this season's performances have been so frustrating, from where I sit!! :)

Still, gift horse... mouth...

Agree. We know how good this team can play and when they goof off, it's very,very frustrating. As the Jackets score and now 1 behind with still time to tie this sob up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad