GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

taz346

Jan 8, 2008
Not there, but here
Against a team that is missing 8 regular players to injuries, including Bobrovsky. And I thought it was pretty even. The Kings need to slow it down a bit, the BJ's are a faster team and esp with the Kings missing key D back there.

The way the Kings have been, anytime they come out ready to play in the 1st, it's impressive. In the past, they've come out like they were taking naps before the start of games and not yet awake.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The Carter line seems to be dictating play any time they are out there. Would like to see that type of puck control from the other lines, especially with Kopitar's line.

And a fairly quiet period from Columbus results in a goal on their first opportunity.

Quick almost had that too.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Thats not all on Quick, but with that said. Come on Quick, if your going to get beaten it should be high not low.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Why is Quick being blamed for not being able to stop another Kings breakdown? It'd be nice if he were in god mode (and he isn't) but these plays we're giving up that lead to scoring chances against are just complete dog ****. I think we've been spoiled by watching him steal those sorts of chances away too many times.

Captain Mittens*

I am surprised Carter didn't get booed harder when he scored.
I am disapoint

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Quick is such a heartbreaker , why has he fallen so much??? I wonder if a goalie coach change will do him any good a la Carey Price...just don't know what to say so depressing :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad