GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ron*

KingFaceEDMOilers.GIF

The face of two Cups.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Have a feeling that quick's junior style play is going to cost us big tonight...he's threading near beachball territory

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Wouldn't mind your criticisms if you didn't disappear when he plays well but this one takes the cake.

Guess i haven't disappeared in awhile eh? Still looking for that crazy epic Quick game to silence the naysayers..
But relax he's my favourite player which is why im but hurt seeing how he plays...people at work are bullying me cause i praise Quick like crazy...these jokes are just my frustrations coming out...didnt mean to offend

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
It's awsome that I pay so much money for Center Ice to not have games televised.

I get it free this year because I have a Rogers share everything plan. I didn't expect that. The games that are on Sportsnet's channels are also part of Centre Ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad