GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I meAn, two shots on goal and they're both deadly. People are fast to blame quick but wtf can ANY goalie do vs some of this

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Jesus welcome to the 80s haha.

If Martinez is out more than another game DL needs to make a move. I love what McBain brings offensively but he's not taking a shift as anything but a #6-7 in a playoff situation.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
RR needs to not do that anymore. Eveyone knew it was going to be blocked except him.

Had he shot right away it gets through. He waited and waited until they were in position to block it.

Im done with the Jordan Nolan experiment. He needs to go..

Chain

Feb 2, 2014
I meAn, two shots on goal and they're both deadly. People are fast to blame quick but wtf can ANY goalie do vs some of this

I don't really put that first goal on anyone. I guess the closest you could come to blame would be Regehr letting his guy get a shot off but even that's a bit much, imo. Quick did what he could. McBain covered his man. Just bounced off McBain's skate. Nothing much you can do about it.

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
KingFaceEDMOilers.GIF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad