GDT: Los Angeles Kings at Columbus Blue Jackets - February 9, 2015 - 4:00 p.m. (PST)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ron*

It was an optional skate and I'm willing to give a 16-year veteran the benefit of the doubt.

Besides, he was on the ice yesterday.

Chain

Feb 2, 2014
Our D lineup gives me diarrhea.

That describes perfectly how Muzzin passes. Like he's got a bad case of Montezuma's Revenge and just needs to get the puck off his stick fast so he can make a run for the locker room toilet. I wonder how many assists he'll have on Blue Jacket goals tonight.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
So Kings lose this 1-0
They outshoot Columbus 44-12
Game winner comes on a centering pass from Martinez to JJ that he shoots wide and Green(e) tips the rebound past Quick
JJ still finishes the game -1

Alternate Jersey

Jul 8, 2010
Bakersfield, CA
i'll say this: even though they haven't won two in a row in a while and our sportsclubstats are pretty bad right now, i can't bring myself to stop watching. i know our kings are in there somewhere.

gkg!

Ron*

I won't be surprised if the Kings win or if they lose. I would be very surprised if this game ended in tie though.

Three times through the lineup for the shootout and officials give up in exasperation, pick up the puck and leave the arena?

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Three times through the lineup for the shootout and officials give up in exasperation, pick up the puck and leave the arena?

Now THAT I would like to see!

That was all on me. I screamed "shoot it Regehr!!!" and dude let it go. :)

Right on!

From ProHockeyTalk:

McElhinney, propelled into starting duties with Sergei Bobrovsky injured, has been excellent as of late; over the weekend, he earned back-to-back starts against St. Louis and Ottawa and played extremely well, stopping 66 of 68 shots for a .971 save percentage (and a pair of wins: 7-1 over the Blues and 4-1 over the Sens).

We're getting the back-up goalie tonight. Nooooooooo!

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Yikes

@MikeKellynhl
It's been 15 games since Jonathan Quick allowed fewer than 2 goals. Longest stretch last season was 6 games. Not the same team this year.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Yikes

@MikeKellynhl
It's been 15 games since Jonathan Quick allowed fewer than 2 goals. Longest stretch last season was 6 games. Not the same team this year.

Forwards and defense are to blame for sure; but Quick has to share some blame in that as well. Quick hasn't exactly been lights out this year.

He has had his share of softies and poor play.

Whole team 1-20 has been consistent at putting in poor efforts consistently.

Captain Mittens*

Per lineup sheet, Andreoff is the healthy scratch for Kings, with starters of Doughty, Regehr...Clifford, Kopitar, Carter.
Hammond has spoken

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Sutter often messes with the opening faceoff lineup. Maybe wants to throw the other coach off when it comes to matchups... The lines will probably be back to normal rotation next shift.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad