London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
London win 4-3 in shootout against Ottawa

You have forwards with speed, you will beat London defence
It’s not even that, the Knights do have their hands full with that for sure. It’s the forwards with speed and their D jumps into the play constantly creating odd man rushes against the Knights. Then the Knights are left standing still when the Knights D have handled the forwards down low, the opponents drop the puck back to the D and they are all alone against Simpson. That’s their Achilles

Last edited:

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
London is good but not perfect. It’s going to come down to London, Saginaw, or Soo for the OHL championship imo. Maybe a west bias but it’s hard to bet against those three teams after almost a 60 game sample.
Don’t sleep on north bay. Divinctiis is a monster when on his game and has been playing better lately. Sudbury doesn’t have the goaltending that’s why I say north bay

It would appear London Knights will have a second round pick for Moore, according to the new revised Draft Database;

Could be wrong but believe the reason why they didn’t get the first was because they didn’t declare it defective in time

Reactions: LDN

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Don’t sleep on north bay. Divinctiis is a monster when on his game and has been playing better lately. Sudbury doesn’t have the goaltending that’s why I say north bay

Could be wrong but believe the reason why they didn’t get the first was because they didn’t declare it defective in time
I think you are right, I thought they'd had lost it altogether, I didn't think they had any compensation coming back

Reactions: frontsfan67

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Some of the calls were... questionable to say the least.

* knights player and oshawa goalie bump into each other*
Guy in front of me - unacceptable! Goalie should be run over! 😄 🤣

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Oster outstanding.
Gens have the puck luck tonight, 2nd goal off George's stick, the PP goal off a deflection to a player parked to the side... empty cage.
First goal: 4th line on the ice.
Forwards snakebit.

Reactions: zman77

superdee

Oct 17, 2015
Goalposts and Oester the difference. They tried to come back and overcome the bad breaks.

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
London lost 6-4 to Oshawa

Undisciplined game as well.

Can't allow the first goal within the first 5 minutes of a game,, it changes the mystification of game that makes put you behind your game plan. Can't score first, don't allow their first in the first 5 minute of a game

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Well we gotta get our asses in gear here cause losing to the lowly Oshawa Generals is ridiculous!

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
That's the 5x Memorial Cup Champions lowly Oshawa Generals to you sir 😉
For sure! No doubt about it. I’m just saying the expectation here and now is to remain in the top spot in the league and the Knights are not doing a good job of that

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
Some of the calls were... questionable to say the least.

* knights player and oshawa goalie bump into each other*
Guy in front of me - unacceptable! Goalie should be run over! 😄 🤣
The problem with this game wasn't the referee calls on the ice, it was likely in the dressingroom before the game. London started their first period against Oshawa the very same way they played their third period in Ottawa, it just carried over, it was a bad game mental start is all it was

Last edited:
Reactions: LDN

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Just my observation, the Knights had a great game last night! 5 posts/crossbars!

Pulling the goalie at 11:00 minutes and scoring two goals was so Dale!

Sometimes the bounces don’t go your way, don’t worry about it, Oshawa would be destroyed in a 7 game series.

Let’s go beat Kitchener again and feel all is right with the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad