London Knights 2023 - 24 Season Thread (Part 4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Jackson Edward is making sure he will be well rested come playoffs atleast.

Doesn’t go more than a few weeks without taking some time off due to suspension. Glass half full view…

BobHockey

Jul 9, 2015
Someone needs to sit Edward down and tell him he has to get a handle of his anger first headbutt then throws his gloves at thr camera in a 5-0 game.... hate to see what he is going to do with the emotion of playoffs he seems unhinged atm needs to settle down and play hockey. Leave the tough guy stuff to Boultons and Lawerance
Very undisciplined player. All about him.

Reactions: Knightsfan90

Fastpace

Jul 25, 2015
Usa
London win 4-3 in shootout against Ottawa

You have forwards with speed, you will beat London defence

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Don't really think there is much to worry about in London. 19 other teams would like to have these problems, ya know 106 game winning streak or whatever it is. Lol. Be safe.
London is good but not perfect. It’s going to come down to London, Saginaw, or Soo for the OHL championship imo. Maybe a west bias but it’s hard to bet against those three teams after almost a 60 game sample.

Reactions: Geff and LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
London is good but not perfect. It’s going to come down to London, Saginaw, or Soo for the OHL championship imo. Maybe a west bias but it’s hard to bet against those three teams after almost a 60 game sample.
I think 1st place REALLY matters! I’d take us against Sag in the play offs and I’d say Sag>SSM

Reactions: Geff and Fastpace

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
People are underrating Sudbury. They have the best line in the league and if their defense gels in time, they are a threat too. They are offensive juggernauts, physical and gave the best line in the league.

• Wow
Reactions: LDN

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
No goaltending, one line teams don't win, and road record
True, but Sudbury has depth (Musty, Dvorsky, Goyette, Delic, Villeneuve, Giroux, and McCallum) they just haven’t figured it out yet. But good point on the goaltending.

I still put Sudbury on par with Saginaw, as I don’t have as goaltending also seems to be their weakness.

• Wow
Reactions: LDN and nelli27

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Not official but division is all but clinched. If Kitchener goes 10-0 to end the season, we'd just have to go 4-7 in our remaining 11 games to clinch. So, we enter the playoffs as the 1st or 2nd seed in the West....or so it seems.

Reactions: zman77

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Not official but division is all but clinched. If Kitchener goes 10-0 to end the season, we'd just have to go 4-7 in our remaining 11 games to clinch. So, we enter the playoffs as the 1st or 2nd seed in the West....or so it seems.
If the Knights win on Wednesday and win in regulation on Friday they will only need 1 point after that to clinch the division

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
It’s often forgotten how much of a scorer our man Dale (and Mark) was throughout his career. Dale could snipe with the best of them and then kick the crap out of a guy in a good old fashion throw-down! And of course sneaking up from behind a guy after he had scored a goal to lay a smack on him was a bit of a specialty! However couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy …. will always remember Piestany (sp?) and weasel boy who conveniently forgot where the door to the bench was.

Reactions: Fastpace

purple pharrt

Jan 23, 2024
sec 107 r2
Thats good .... right there;

Reminds me of Putin's skating against fellow Russians.....everyone knew not to check him and the goalie didn't dare stop many of his shots on goal. Seriously, which of Simpson or Willmore is going to stop that shot, even if they could ??? You just don't make the coach look like his best days are behind him. :skeptic:

Reactions: Buttsy and nelli27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad