London Knights 2023-2024 Offseason Thread (Part 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Not the goat yet.

Brian kilrea 1193 wins. went until he’s 73 as a coach. Edge to killer

Dale hunter over 900 but is 64- has 9 years to catch him. Only thing is- does he go for 9 more years? I’m sure if he does he will have right around that amount or more.

Both with 2 m cup titles however Dale has 5 ohl titles, and Kilrea 3. Edge to Dale here

Dale with 3 ohl coach of the years and 1 chl coach of the year. kilrea with 5 ohl coach of the year awards and 2 chl coach of the years. Edge to kilrea here

Not sure how to figure out the win percentages but I’d be shocked if killer beat Dale at this.

In my opinion if Dale gets to about 1100 wins or another ohl title we can call him the goat. If he doesn’t then it’s still kilrea. And the ohl title part could happen at the end of this year.

Dale then retires at 65 as the goat chl coach.

Reactions: LDN

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
Tayjon Street won’t make the team but deserves to make the Green and Gold game, maybe even a preseason game or two. What he lacks in skill he makes up for it with aggressive and physical play. He even scored a goal this afternoon.
The ‘ Not open to the public’ decree was a joke. If you had a pulse they would let you in.

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
Tayjon Street won’t make the team but deserves to make the Green and Gold game, maybe even a preseason game or two. What he lacks in skill he makes up for it with aggressive and physical play. He even scored a goal this afternoon.
The ‘ Not open to the public’ decree was a joke. If you had a pulse they would let you in.
He is 19 I think that's a lil bit to old to make this team. Unless he had a solid year in jr B last year but he was average that's just my opinion

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
😠 I was going to try but I was/am still tired from getting home late last night from vacation. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Ringing Iron

May 8, 2011
It was closed to the public because there's Reno's going on with the building of the end bleachers. What a friend agent told me.

Also said McGee was no good.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
1000%. Leonard could be a huge piece of the puzzle. He was a very underappreciated guy on the team last year and many fans do not get what value he possesses.
I feel like he will be very motivated due to his injury taking him out within the playoffa

Btw team Green has this game in the bag. Quite stacked compared to the other team

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
It was closed to the public because there's Reno's going on with the building of the end bleachers. What a friend agent told me.

Also said McGee was no good.

I wonder HL will walk back his ininfirmed spiteful dig if this is true 😆

Last edited:

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
The new scoreboard is very large in person looks great
1000003638.jpg

• Love

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
I was impressed with
Jaxon Cover
Logan Hawery
and if we need a solid role player
Tayjon Street is very solid

The crease could get very crowded there is a goalie at camp Seth Ronan who did very well same with medvedev and Wilson who has his knights gear already
Willmore didn't pay so take that as you will

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Hopefully he signs. Jaxon Cover has the IQ, the skill, and the feet to dominate. He will be a special player.
Next surprise Knights player. Might spend time in B, but hopefully follows the path of Bonk, O’Reilly, Nicholl and Cowan

I was impressed with
Jaxon Cover
Logan Hawery
and if we need a solid role player
Tayjon Street is very solid

The crease could get very crowded there is a goalie at camp Seth Ronan who did very well same with medvedev and Wilson who has his knights gear already
Willmore didn't pay so take that as you will
Means Willmore is the starter?

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Next surprise Knights player. Might spend time in B, but hopefully follows the path of Bonk, O’Reilly, Nicholl and Cowan

Means Willmore is the starter?
I believe that cover is american? Does anyone know what the score was for the game? Would've loved to know who scored

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I believe that cover is american? Does anyone know what the score was for the game? Would've loved to know who scored
Can someone send the stats. Generally a decent indicator of who gets a sniff in preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad