London Knights 2023-2024 Offseason Thread (Part 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111

Attachments

• 20240831_161951.jpg
    20240831_161951.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: frontsfan67

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
1000%. Leonard could be a huge piece of the puzzle. He was a very underappreciated guy on the team last year and many fans do not get what value he possesses.
And many do appreciate his value. That was a great trade by Mark. Asset management master class lol.

Reactions: Slowpace

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Section 111
Idk he wasn't very happy after Boulton beat him down
Threw his helmet then left the ice
What happened? Boulton and Leonard had a fight? I left after the 1st period. Saw Woolley and Aboflan which was a dumb little fight that could have been stopped alot sooner then it was.

Maxxim1

Oct 17, 2005
IMG_7191.jpeg

Too bad we couldn’t get a scoreboard that had a larger font for penalties, a buzzer for the end of the period, and was a little more puck resistant. Wait till visiting team find out they can clear the puck and fire it through our scoreboard.
Did I mention the amazing sound system??
Don’t get me started….

Attachments

• IMG_7191.jpeg
    IMG_7191.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Knightsfan90

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Idk he wasn't very happy after Boulton beat him down
Threw his helmet then left the ice
???? Did you read the post i responded to lol.

Check out the trade that brought Leonard here and tell me Mark didn't get great value asset wise as I posted, for what he gave up in that deal. That was my point. Sorry you missed it.
No idea about a tryout camp scrap and what that has anything to do with my post you responded to, esp 2 years after the deal.
Good on Bolts for winning a scrap (if that's what you meant)
"Alec Leonard, a second-round pick in 2026 (Mississauga) and a third-round pick in 2023 (North Bay) to the London Knights in exchange for defenceman Gerard Keane and a 12th-round pick in 2023 (Mississauga)."
Great asset management as I said, they got a 2nd/3rd and at least 2 years of a 5/6 D for a redundant player and made the OHL final year of trade. ( and either a 3rd year or trade or flat out release. Regardless a big win on that trade)
No idea where the IDK came from.

Last edited:

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
???? Did you read the post i responded to lol.

Check out the trade that brought Leonard here and tell me Mark didn't get great value asset wise as I posted, for what he gave up in that deal. That was my point. Sorry you missed it.
No idea about a tryout camp scrap and what that has anything to do with my post you responded to.
Feel good ? Very condescending
I'm telling you there is no value couple picks maybe he looked very disinterested out there and alot of friction between teammate.

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
View attachment 904351
Too bad we couldn’t get a scoreboard that had a larger font for penalties, a buzzer for the end of the period, and was a little more puck resistant. Wait till visiting team find out they can clear the puck and fire it through our scoreboard.
Did I mention the amazing sound system??
Don’t get me started….
I was wondering if the puck broke it saw Dylan walk over to look lol

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
I'm telling you there is no value couple picks maybe he looked very disinterested out there and alot of friction between teammate.
Again your missing the point of my post you responded to lol.
Who did the Knights draft with the 2nd/3rd picks in the Keane/ Leonard deal?
Plus 2 years at least of Leonard in the lineup and maybe another?

IDK guess a fight 2 years after a trade that I thought LK did well on means more than the asset management lol.

Your the one who misinterpreted my post. Sorry you felt it condescending.

No idea wtf that has anything to do with my post u responded to lol.
I was talking about the trade that brought him here 2 yesrs ago, not this years pre camp. But ok.

Last edited:

Ferguson Jenkins

Jul 17, 2021
Looks great but the text size for power play time is INSANELY small. More thought should have went into this.
lmao. A gigantic advertising machine without the simple yet very important details. Leave it to London to drop the ball yet again on this. Are there finally going to be replays?

I haven’t seen any of the main camp but I’d probably temper the enthusiasm of the performance of the players. It’s just camp.

• Wow
Reactions: LDN

Knightsfan90

Sep 17, 2014
What happened? Boulton and Leonard had a fight? I left after the 1st period. Saw Woolley and Aboflan which was a dumb little fight that could have been stopped alot sooner then it was.
Leonard took a shot at Ryder. Boulton came back with the cross check to Leonard's head and started pounding away. Leonard didn't seem please with it in the least.
My guess is ethier Willmore or Leonard are the odd man out this year

All 3 goalies played today did extremely well.
Seth Ronan could be a dark horse he had a bunch of grade A saves

Finn Wilson
And Medvedev have their knights gear already I take it we have 3 way battle for the net

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Leonard took a shot at Ryder. Boulton came back with the cross check to Leonard's head and started pounding away. Leonard didn't seem please with it in the least.
My guess is ethier Willmore or Leonard are the odd man out this year

All 3 goalies played today did extremely well.
Seth Ronan could be a dark horse he had a bunch of grade A saves

Finn Wilson
And Medvedev have their knights gear already I take it we have 3 way battle for the net
Any other players gonna get a longer look?

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
This year could share the captaincy between Barkey and Cowan (if Cowan is back), Bonk and Dickinson I could see with A’s I could also see either being captain. O’Reilly should wear an A as should Julien and/or Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad