London Knights 2023-2024 Offseason Thread (Part 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
too many LOL, I think that's 19 forwards including all the possible OA & Imports
I do t get why kids keep signing given they already have too many guys. Even with just 2 imports it’s 17?

I’m sure some are signed for next year when a lot of the top guys head on out
07s thou, they will just be the next Kaeden Johnston’s passes over by the next stud 08
Or 09

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
I do t get why kids keep signing given they already have too many guys. Even with just 2 imports it’s 17?

07s thou, they will just be the next Kaeden Johnston’s passes over by the next stud 08
Or 09
Yeah probably nothing more than depth but atleast they’ll have some roster spots

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
too many LOL, I think that's 19 forwards including all the possible OA & Imports
We all know that it will be cut down to 2 imports

Or 09
The London dream baby

I’m sure some are signed for next year when a lot of the top guys head on out
That’s how we keep the machine running baby

Wifi

Sep 21, 2023
2 - 08's, 5 - 07's, 5 - 06's, 5 - 05's, 3 - 04's. Looks like its 20 total.

Wifi

Sep 21, 2023
why would he sign to be the 21st forward?
With a year of development at St. Andrews, if they can get him here next year he would probably be top half of the 20 forwards... but I agree no point in signing right now given the logjam.

Reactions: LDN

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
With a year of development at St. Andrews, if they can get him here next year he would probably be top half of the 20 forwards... but I agree no point in signing right now given the logjam.

thats kinda what i dont get, sign 20 but why would kid sign on just to be 21? he probably could get a better deal next year.

i dont get signing 20 forwards either but its not my money. hope the kids know what they are signing up for anyways. mark is usually very honest.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
thats kinda what i dont get, sign 20 but why would kid sign on just to be 21? he probably could get a better deal next year.

i dont get signing 20 forwards either but its not my money. hope the kids know what they are signing up for anyways. mark is usually very honest.
Other teams take those scraps for a premium later. Most of the time not for their overall benefit. Also a reason London can always be competitive.

KnightWatch

Sep 7, 2011
I'm waiting for the Kaeden Johnston to the Ice Dogs announcement....should come any day now. ;)

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
We would gladly take him in Peterborough as well. Re-unite him with his brother Masen who just signed the other day…
For the kids sake. Peterborough makes sense. Get it done Mark. Clear the logjam a bit

bearfan

Jan 8, 2015
For the kids sake. Peterborough makes sense. Get it done Mark. Clear the logjam a bit
You do realize that some of these sighing's are to "B" cards and will be moved to Knights affiliated teams after pre season is done and some when players are returned from main NHL camps

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
You do realize that some of these sighing's are to "B" cards and will be moved to Knights affiliated teams after pre season is done and some when players are returned from main NHL camps

im just curious why kids would sign, even next year they already have what, 16 kids committed without any new ones in? thats why johnston never plays, others keep signing above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad