London Knights 2023-2024 Offseason Thread (Part 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
I think we see something like this tonight:

Nicholl-O’Reilly-Nurmi
Boulton-Van Gorp-Johnston
Van Bommel-Hawery-Arrowsmith
Read-Bidgood-Gerber

Dickinson-Bonk
Woolley-Brzustewicz
Jenken-Leonard

Willmore
Medvedev

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
With Barrie, Mississauga, and somewhat Oshawa and Brantford the Beast will be the East.

I could easily see Oshawa getting Colby Barlow and Mississauga picking up Quentin Musty and Donovan McCoy.

What does London do? I think we will be fine… Having said that, a great pickup would be Cam Allen. He’s like Isaiah George-esqe. I think Mark will see where the D corps will be at come trade deadline and then make a move if needed cuz he still needs to develop Fagan, Jenken and Woolley but they could make this D corp formidable.

But London is all about development too, so I don’t see a move coming for awhile until they see what they got.

I’m guessing Brampton-Kitchener part III is already agreed upon with Andonovski going to the steelheads at the deadline.
And the wolves will be very reluctant sellers, but only if unable to make significant additions. Gibson, Mignosa or Cloutier - Blonda, Chitironi, and picks would be about the best both teams could do.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
I think we see something like this tonight:

Nicholl-O’Reilly-Nurmi
Boulton-Van Gorp-Johnston
Van Bommel-Hawery-Arrowsmith
Read-Bidgood-Gerber

Dickinson-Bonk
Woolley-Brzustewicz
Jenken-Leonard

Willmore
Medvedev
Going to ice a nearly complete line up for a preseason game?

Jives

Jan 6, 2018
London has 4 imports? Is Gleb expected to be one of the 2? 2007 you would think Kitchener might have interest in him as it fits are age group and we have 0 imports signed. But can’t see why he signed if he wasn’t promised a spot?

Reactions: LDN

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Going to ice a nearly complete line up for a preseason game?
Due to game #1 why not?

London has 4 imports? Is Gleb expected to be one of the 2? 2007 you would think Kitchener might have interest in him as it fits are age group and we have 0 imports signed. But can’t see why he signed if he wasn’t promised a spot?
Not a bad idea!

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
I think its might be more likely gazizov will be traded imo. Halttunen will most likely stick in the ahl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad