Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Lots of psychiatrists unless you know the team doctor it’s just silly speculation.

The fact is we are not built to come back from behind it’s happens but it’s not our MO.
We are getting caught with too many defenseman in our zone and the speed of the Oilers are built to get on breakaways

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
If guys are injured and are being terrible

Why not swap them out for some guys whove been sitting?

Mahura couldve given montour or ekblad a good break

Lorentz couldve given swaggy or reino a break.

Too late now to do that but if theyre injured that bad and cant play then why are they still playing? If they arent that injured that they can play, why are they just so mentally shattered?

Also i dont think stolarz in wouldve got us a win but it wouldve at least given bob a break

No clue at this point, players and coaching are just doin their absolute worst at the worst time

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
If guys are injured and are being terrible

Why not swap them out for some guys whove been sitting?

Mahura couldve given montour or ekblad a good break

Lorentz couldve given swaggy or reino a break.

Too late now to do that but if theyre injured that bad and cant play then why are they still playing? If they arent that injured that they can play, why are they just so mentally shattered?

Also i dont think stolarz in wouldve got us a win but it wouldve at least given bob a break

No clue at this point, players and coaching are just doin their absolute worst at the worst time
this is 100% mental. THEY are just not coming out READY for the KILL. There is no pressure off the drop of the puck man. once again.

Lots of psychiatrists unless you know the team doctor it’s just silly speculation.

The fact is we are not built to come back from behind it’s happens but it’s not our MO.
We are getting caught with too many defenseman in our zone and the speed of the Oilers are built to get on breakaways
We are all passionate here. We are all trying to wrap our heads around the fact this team is on the cusp of completing the worst loss in championship history.

Reactions: Vilam

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Anyone getting any hesitation to sign Reinhart? I like the guy but he is slow as f*** and has been getting bullied on the boards.

My feelings on Reinhart are the same as they were going into the playoffs: You try to get him signed at a reasonable cap number, and if he chases the bag, you let him chase the bag.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
If someone said last year we would be back with one game to win it all.. I'd take it.

But watching this team the last 3 games.. f*** them for the way they are.. they have single handedly lost all games mentally.. looked dumb and have embarrassed themselves and us.

They get one game. One game to prove the doubters wrong..

Get someone to bang the f***ing drum

Hire a hypnotherapist and have them brain wash our guys.. who cares.

U play until you die. This is your chance at legend status

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Do you think Maurice will be back if we lose?
Hard to fire a guy who made it to the finals twice. He has his faults but man if we had a competent PP we wouldn’t even be talking about this. Kompon needs to be gone yesterday. It’s one thing to not score, it’s another thing to have one of the worst looking PP’s ever.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
this is 100% mental. THEY are just not coming out READY for the KILL. There is no pressure off the drop of the puck man. once again.

We are all passionate here. We are all trying to wrap our heads around the fact this team is on the cusp of completing the worst loss in championship history.
If its mental coaching is failing

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
If someone said last year we would be back with one game to win it all.. I'd take it.

But watching this team the last 3 games.. f*** them for the way they are.. they have single handedly lost all games mentally.. looked dumb and have embarrassed themselves and us.

They get one game. One game to prove the doubters wrong..

Get someone to bang the f***ing drum

Hire a hypnotherapist and have them brain wash our guys.. who cares.

U play until you die. This is your chance at legend status
The thing is…honestly… we started off really good both game 4 and 5…had like 2 posts back to back in a pp to start game 4 and then game 5 Barky made that sick pass to Ekblad but Skinner made a nice save also on the pp I think? So we started off with great momentum…. BUT…..absolutely clobbered that momentum to oblivion both games on the PP by giving up shorties..I mean that is just committing seppuku. Both of those were absolute back breakers. At that point it does become a mental thing, specially the one in game 5 because it happened again! It sucked the life out of the team even though they decided to wake up in 2nd 3rd period but by that point it was too late. Game 6 though no excuse. We were cooked, absolute trash all game. I have no idea anymore if these guys have the guts to play like absolute rabid dogs that refuse to lose and want it for game 7.

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
Zito looks like he’s going to f*** this team up if they lose both physically and roster wise
As he should!

Hard to fire a guy who made it to the finals twice. He has his faults but man if we had a competent PP we wouldn’t even be talking about this. Kompon needs to be gone yesterday. It’s one thing to not score, it’s another thing to have one of the worst looking PP’s ever.
Who brought Kompon here and allows him to continue to drive the power play off a cliff?

Reactions: Vilam

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
It’ll be like the 2011 Canucks, won the first two games at home including a shutout in game one, go on to lose in 7. They lost in game three 8-1 and shutout in game four 5-0. They at least won game five 1-0 before losing 5-2 and then 4-0 in game 7. But fairly similar looking situation except we’ll blow a 3-0 series lead instead of a 2-0 lead

Reactions: I am not exposed

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I do not see the Panthers losing game 7 and when they win ? These 3 loses mean nothing
Wish I had your optimism. The way we’ve been I see us getting blown out early unfortunately. Once I seen Barky get knocked off a couple pucks back in Game 4, I knew we were in trouble.

I’ve listened to Paul’s pressers the whole season but he sounded beaten last night. Guy might retire if he can’t get it done. It’s gotta be hard with all the years that he’s put in.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I don’t understand why this Edmonton team let the Panthers go up 3-0. I mean if they’re that good they should have swept us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad